Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Playing against certain heroes.

Creator: Phazon June 18, 2012 6:27am
1 2
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 12:29am | Report
Every game I played where somebody insta-locked a ranged Carry on 3v3, I used a champion with stun and dedicated my life to protecting my Carry. Guess what. It works.

In this way, I have shut down far too many a Jax/Lee Sin/Irelia/Tryndamere/etc...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 5:23am | Report
animorte wrote:

Every game I played where somebody insta-locked a ranged Carry on 3v3, I used a champion with stun and dedicated my life to protecting my Carry. Guess what. It works.

In this way, I have shut down far too many a Jax/Lee Sin/Irelia/Tryndamere/etc...

Unfortunately, I doubt he can count on getting teamed up with teammates smart enough to do that every time :-/
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 8:28am | Report
Exactly. You can't hardly rely on people.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Phazon
<Member>
Phazon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 7:43am | Report
Ok thanks for all the tips. Seems like the advice most given is just not to 3v3 with the heroes I generally play.

I'll try some of the other stuff I sometimes play or just go 5v5. Cheers.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide