Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

To Brand or not to Brand

Creator: scornfall January 3, 2013 6:41am
1 2 3
malac
<Member>
malac's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 5:03am | Report
Everyone likes Orianna :D. She has brutal damage fun 2 play and hard 2 counter , but i say the best fun AP champ is Ziggs. Have a nice day ! bye
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:07pm | Report
brand is like the best champion ever, you should try her
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ rєmєmвєr tσ +rєp mє íf í dєsєrvє ít! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαя∂ fσя тнιѕ αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυяє! ★ ★ ★
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:38pm | Report

>>>>>
<<<<<<<<
Brand is AP caster with weaknesses too, yes he has HUGE damage but
he has skillshots what are easy to dodge
non-reliable stun
no escapes
mana hungry
can't 1v1
no mobility, so can't roam
Brand is IMO "pub-stomper" who does well or feeds like hell.
if you are good/great with skillshots you can try him out, if you are not that good, i recommand other champions, like example Caitlyn or Renekton
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
ABloodyRegime
<Member>
ABloodyRegime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2013 4:35pm | Report
scornfall wrote:

Hello!

Im a newbee player that would like to ask one question. I started playing LOL around a year ago, but stoped it almost the same week (had no time to play games). Now im back. Soon I will gather 4800 IP. I would like to unlock BRAND. Around a year ago everyone was saying that, he is a very powerfull AP carry, but now i can't see him in games anymore. I have Annie, Veigar and now wanted to have Brand. Is it a fun/good character to play? I dont give a s*** about ratings. Just want to play few randoms, and have fun. But fun in most cases means a) kills b) being helpfull for the team. So i would like to hear some advices. I want to play good mage that will give me fun. Is brand a good pick?

Thanks in advance!

I just started playing about 2 weeks ago and wanted to buy him as one of my first but decided to wait. Luckily he was free this week so I decided to try him. As someone mentioned earlier he's really skillshot dependent such as Ezreal. I found him a lot of fun to play. Just make sure that you can land the skill shots because 2/4 are skill shots, and one of them you're pretty dependent on because if you hit them with an ability prior to that Blaze will cause your Q (Sear) to stun them. Not to mention his ultimate does absolute work in team fights
boythinks
<Member>
boythinks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2013 8:08pm | Report
brand & amumu goes together soooo well.... amumu ult... you combo...kill everyone
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide