Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vlad Kart help build?

Creator: axy_david May 5, 2011 12:38pm
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 9:35pm | Report
If you already have 2 Hextech Revolvers, 1 will become a WoTa, and once you have all your other items what are you going to upgrade it to? I am not saying rush it. But if you use 2 Hextech Revolvers then the Gunblade is the only option to upgrade the second one once you have all your other items.

Though games rarely last that long. But if they do you will have all the elixirs, all your other items, and starting to stockpile gold anyways since Vlad becomes a boss farmer mid and late game anyways. So in those circumstances I see no reason not to upgrade it unless you intend on selling it for a totally different item. Which is also a possibility.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 11:27pm | Report
...don't get 2 revolvers...end of story.

Don't just get gunblade because you can, get an actually useful item for Vlad...

like your build. 6 items, no gunblade. Those are good items.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 11:30pm | Report
banshees boots rylais deathcap zhonyas

win games
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2011 1:15am | Report
wrath does not know how Vlad works with Hextechs.

Diverting from that thought, Hextech Revolvers are like Super Dorans on Vlad. The cost efficiency on Vlad is amazing. I've seen a lot of great Vlads use full Hextech Revolvers at the start and then sold them at the end for real items. For example, Sixsonatas, my tournament teammate that mains Vlad. Another example? Elementz, a very good player on CLG. He does Hextech Vlad all the time.

Quote from Six himself.

"If you're somehow losing a lane, it's like go Hextech and you win your lane. Heal so much lololol."

I'm sure a lot of high elo players can say the same thing about Hextech Vlad. If you're fed as ****, just go a standard AP build off the start. However, Hextech Revolvers literally make Vlad a champ with the power of several men.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2011 1:19am | Report
Yes Hextech Revolvers. But I'm saying building them into gunblades is pointless.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2011 1:56am | Report

...don't get 2 revolvers...end of story.

Sounds a lot like "DONT GET 2 REVOLVERS."
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2011 11:18am | Report
If you were going to build them into GUNBLADES. He was saying what to do with 2 revolvers is to build them into gunblades.

Read around that text.

>.>

Also, if you do get multiple revolvers, what are you going the build them into? 6 WotA's? Just sell them?

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2011 12:50pm | Report
You sell revolvers at the end game to get your end game items. Revolvers are super dorans. Every good Vlad knows this. I don't even play Vlad and I know this.

Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2011 7:45pm | Report
No I said if you have 2 revolvers you could either 1) upgrade it to a gunblade after you have EVERYTHING else (since the first becomes WoTA) or 2) sell it for something else. Maybe I just didn't phrase it well enough at the beginning. This was my original thoughts though.

A long time ago (before they buffed spell vamp) I once had a game where I had WoTA and 2x Gunblades. Was stupid fun. But it was not a standard game.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 3:26am | Report
I seriously have no idea why you would get hextech gunblade on vladimir in the first place.....
He's not katarina or anything, he gains nothing of the gunblade, if you have a second hextech for early game fixing just sell it.
It's a PURE waste of money to add another 1800 cash on something that doesn't even add anything besides an slow on target activation.
You can get 80 AP for that money.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide