Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What champion to buy helper

Creator: DEWO September 15, 2010 11:25pm
legolas2106
<Member>
legolas2106's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2016 12:40am | Report
Hm...I don't hate jungle but I feel that the level of junglers is really high (even in my normal games). I don't know where to start but I think I would have to start a new thread for this.

I know jungle Kindred is a very powerful minister. But maybe it was not right for me because when I beat this minister feels it is too fragile and easily killed. Recently I was learning to walk with shyvana forest, a very easy game generals and probably suit everyone by attributes of comprehensive defense

sanyona wrote:
umm, the link isn't working..sooo
if i want to buy a markman, who would be the best choice?
Currently I have played Ezreal, Quiin, and Jinx.
I like Quinn and Jinx a lot, can't decide between them..
Some people suggest Vayne, but i never played her o.o
im still new >3<
help would be appreciated~

I think you try to play right away Alistar. In this version it is made very strongly that
Eiron
<Member>
Eiron's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2017 12:10pm | Report
i have 6300 and still thinking about buying new tank on toplane, i'd rather take Illaoi, because she is broken af, but also would like to try some pvpers like fiora or camille.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2017 12:24pm | Report
Illaoi is great for cheesing. She looks good when ahead but kinda sucks if you're behind and the enemy knows how to stay away from you.

I've heard Maokai and Shen are pretty strong right now. They're both tanks and they're great at laning phase pvp. I've played a bunch of mao last week and didn't feel him nearly as strong as the past season though.

Also Nautilus. He's quite strong but IDK why he always stays under the radar as a top laner (I think he only appeared in pro games as a support, maybe that's why).
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2017 12:54pm | Report
If you want a tank but also wanna fight, buy Gnar and learn to play him.
Thank you Jovy for this bomb *** sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide