Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What combination of champions to take?

Creator: Demolibium July 18, 2014 7:37pm
1 2
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2014 7:34am | Report
But Katie wouldn't hit Akali's sideboobs.

Would you jamesiespongiebob

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2014 7:43am | Report
Demolibium wrote:

Honestly i am not interested in mages that much.... So what should it be, Zed or vi or rengar.
And akali or morde?

I finally come down to these, so im not even gonna try lee sin now :P

I'd stick to Akali. Zed is higher skill cap than Akali but woulrd work too. Vi is rather decent in the jungle and ofc you can try her because she's really staright forward (easy engage, nuff siad) but I don't reccommend her because I just freaking hat this champ, I'm sorry :p
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2014 2:57pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

But Katie wouldn't hit Akali's sideboobs.

Would you jamesiespongiebob

Who's Katie?
My Guides

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2014 3:14pm | Report
Akali has a very high skill cap as well.

Morde is not really an assassin, in the traditional LoL sense. He can delete people from the map with dfg > e > R, but he excels at farming and can play against multiple champions very well. He has a decently high skill cap though because of his nerfs. I'm not sure if you would like him, I think you'd like Zed and Akali better, who are still two of the premium assassins in the game.

You might also enjoy Katarina.

TotemTiki
<Member>
TotemTiki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2014 9:50am | Report
I have seen Zed players, many good, and even more EPIC FAILS. Zed has a really steep learning curve, and he might force you to rage quit a ton. Vi is annoying, but she needs a little push to get going. Rengar is just plain OP AND AWESOME. HE has no mana, HUGE burst, flexibility and a boss looking model. GET RENGAR. BE HAPPY. :D
TYVM Ubby for this AMAZING Sig!
cocfight
<Member>
cocfight's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2014 4:50am | Report
I will give you advice on this discussion when I have a bit more time later. In short I think you should try out akali because she is easy to play well but hard to master. Zed is hard to play well and even harder to master.
KatariFIRE
<Member>
KatariFIRE's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 7:56pm | Report
Wait!!!!

Looks like everyone forget Talon!!

He is not hard to master, has high damage and escape tools.

Imo he is more reliable than Zed, his Rake poke easier than Razor Shuriken.

And his entire combo (R - E - W - AA - Q - Taimat - AA) is not hard to mastered compare to Zed.

His problem seems to be about his mana.
"There is the Hunter and the Hunted"
Argronar
<Member>
Argronar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 7:57am | Report
A few people seem to be talking up Rengar pretty hard, the problem is that in early game the enemy jungler can waltz in and start shutting you down pretty hard, if you get stopped and lose a camp or two in the early game, you become useless very quickly. If you have a confident enemy jungler, with a half decent early game, you're not going to be useful.

I'll refer to what other people said though, Akali and Zed are solid choices. Akali is easy and her ultimate is pretty OP. Zed is crazy strong, but there's actually two learning curves, the first is easy to get past, which makes you a pretty decent Zed, but then the second one is exceptionally high, which takes you from being pretty okay, to actually having the nightmarish carrying potential that Zed is known for. Proper usage of his shadow is essential to his kit otherwise he's just mildly irritating. Plus if you mid lane, a lot of traditional mages will zone you straight out of the lane and potentially kill you rather easily. I've had personal experience with Lux, Ziggs, and Brand where I completely shut down Zed and he was useless the whole game, not even the jungler ganks could get him set straight. Granted, those three are particularly strong dueling champions, and that Zed was pretty bad, he may have freshly bought the champion I don't know for sure.
KatariFIRE
<Member>
KatariFIRE's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 3:13pm | Report
Argronar wrote:
A few people seem to be talking up Rengar pretty hard, the problem is that in early game the enemy jungler can waltz in and start shutting you down pretty hard, if you get stopped and lose a camp or two in the early game, you become useless very quickly. If you have a confident enemy jungler, with a half decent early game, you're not going to be useful.

I'll refer to what other people said though, Akali and Zed are solid choices. Akali is easy and her ultimate is pretty OP. Zed is crazy strong, but there's actually two learning curves, the first is easy to get past, which makes you a pretty decent Zed, but then the second one is exceptionally high, which takes you from being pretty okay, to actually having the nightmarish carrying potential that Zed is known for. Proper usage of his shadow is essential to his kit otherwise he's just mildly irritating. Plus if you mid lane, a lot of traditional mages will zone you straight out of the lane and potentially kill you rather easily. I've had personal experience with Lux, Ziggs, and Brand where I completely shut down Zed and he was useless the whole game, not even the jungler ganks could get him set straight. Granted, those three are particularly strong dueling champions, and that Zed was pretty bad, he may have freshly bought the champion I don't know for sure.

I think so.

Rengar maybe my favorite champ but it doesn't change the fact that his early gank suck.
Before he reach level 6 is what will decide his fate for the rest of the game.
If you got shut down before 6 it's kinda over.

But if their jungler suck or they want to stay quiet, once you hit 6 and laner is still 5-6 with only starter item set it's nearly a free kill.

anyway.... anyone still forget about Talon

My poor Talon ;____;
"There is the Hunter and the Hunted"
Demolibium
<Member>
Demolibium's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 5:56am | Report
Well, it turned out i bought akali, and with the 6300ip i bought vi. I tried her in the rotation and thus bought her. I wanted rengar but i was told by many people to not get him until i have enough runes, because then jungling with him is a pain.So instead i bought vi. Now i don't think i can ever save up for a 6300ip so i guess all other high range champs will stay away from me for quite some time.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide