Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

When to stop playing bots and start playing...

Creator: c4master July 13, 2012 8:59am
1 2
c4master
<Member>
c4master's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 3:47pm | Report
It took the system about 7 minutes to find me a pvp draft match, while pvb never took over a minute I think. Was the wait time just bad luck on my part, or is it because the majority of summoners uses either blind/ranked, or perhaps due to the system trying to find me, the lowly 0 wins guy, a partner of equal (un)skill?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 4:18pm | Report
Probably due to matchmaking having problems, draft queue is a lot longer than blind but it doesn't usually take more than a minute or so.
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 5:02pm | Report
I don't know which region you're on, but in
case you run out of people to play with, I'm on
EUW :]. I don't have much to add, except that it
really doesn't matter how damn well poorly you do.
If someone flames you, you either tell him to go
**** himself and keep doing so until one of you
gets tired, ignore him OR hold down TAB and then click
the blue speech bubble that corresponds to the one(s)
flaming. I have a friend who, when she was low-level
like you, fed.like.a.boss. We're talking maybe above 10
deaths before 10 min. Per game. So really, don't worry.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 6:16pm | Report
You did good, guy. Real good. Relying on good teammates and jungle ganks (thats what noc did, "jungling" is a position all its own and a very critical one) is really really important. The game ended so quickly because you didnt put yourself too far ahead like an idiot and played defensively, making sure to (properly) last hit minions and get good CS (which is something NO lvl 14 ought to be good at, but the description you gave made it sound like a Ranked player). You didn't feed, you didn't act stupidly, and you worked well with teammates. Kudos, and +rep for being awesome at your level! Can't wait to see what you will turn into with mine and Ele25's help!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 1:40am | Report
The more you wait to pvp, the more you will be behind players who pvp since lvl 1.
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 2:00am | Report
Sounds like you had a great 1st game, I wish I could say mine went that well ^.^''
I would keep playing the way you are now, and just try and learn as much as possible. If there's ever a skill that you see, and you don't understand what it is, you can look it up on here, or on the league main website. Learning is the most important thing around your level.

Something I wanted to let you know, the reason the game ended without you really knowing what happened, is likely because they surrendered. After 20 minutes into a game a team can surrender if they feel defeat is immenent. It's understandable that you didn't know about this, because bots never surrender.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide