Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lee Mechanics
<Member>
Lee Mechanics's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 4:44pm | Report
I would love to win because I love playing League of Legends and have been following the community for years.
KzNsWolf
<Member>
KzNsWolf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 4:48pm | Report
I love Mobafire because I am the worst builder NA. I seriously don't know how to build on any character. I just look on Mobafire, type in my champion, and copy the build EXACTLY because I don't want to screw up and buy some **** items that I wasn't supposed to buy. I love Mobafire, really helps me build on champions. Thanks to everyone that makes builds, I really appreciate it!
DeanoDaFrog
<Member>
DeanoDaFrog's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 5:09pm | Report
I love Mobafire for a few great reasons...

1. It vastly assists me throughout my in-game trials with unique and simple custom builds made by the users of this wonderful community

2. The users here are friendly and helpful to one another with hardly any disputes.

3. The staff of this website have piled mass amounts of effort on keeping the site clean and easy for users to browse through.

I can't express my appreciation enough for the guys @ Mobafire and the work they do for all of the users. Really, who wouldn't want to be rockin' that hat and some RP to start off the new year?!
Too pro.
RLTG
<Member>
RLTG's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 5:16pm | Report
I SUCK at league of legends but all thanks to Mobafire, i can just look up a champion and use that build (helping me improve my skills). I love league of legends because it is a way that i become closer with my friends, we are always playing (in fact just the other day i played with just one person for 10 hours straight) its fun, and you can always meet the new people there. Some of the team mates are so helpful and it makes me feel fluffy inside when they congratulate you or help you because you have told them you haven't played a champion that much. I THANK YOU BOTH SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without you i don't know what i would you. You guys are my escape from the real world, escape from the stress. THANK YOU <3
WolfeOrome
<Member>
WolfeOrome's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 5:56pm | Report
I love League of Legends because it lets me get away from the "real world" for a while and relieve some stress by killing tons of enemies! And also because it's the only video game I've ever gotten my girlfriend to play with me that she enjoys ;)
SlyWolf6
<Member>
SlyWolf6's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 7:08pm | Report
I love mobafire because it gives me a sense of how a champion should be built or a base line for a good build. Ive been using mobafire since i joined LoL during season 1 and have been coming back since then.

I love LoL because it allows you to get new characters and items by playing through the game and not forcing you to buy them.
doves
<Member>
doves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 7:16pm | Report
Mobafire pls, love you guys!
Spyros
<Member>
Spyros's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 7:21pm | Report
Mobafire ftw. Idk what I would do without it.
0rtega
<Member>
0rtega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 7:45pm | Report
I've always wanted to make a guide, but I can't seem to do it better than MobaFire...
samdamanzo
<Member>
samdamanzo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 8:01pm | Report
Love the game, love the builds on this site. Pick me for the RP please!!!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide