Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Deep One Kassadin Carries a Warning and Sale

Creator: Mowen August 25, 2012 12:11am
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 12:11am | Report
Posted by Kassadin on Thu, 2012-08-23 15:42

I have seen them! I have seen the strange creatures that lurk in the deeps. There are perils from an unseen world stirring in the dark. You don’t believe me? What do you mean, “professional help?” Silence! You fools. DAMN YOU! DAMN YOUR EYES!

You don’t know what awaits you, summoners. I have witnessed things beyond your comprehension. Down there in the depths there are beings so horrifying that they will haunt your nightmares. I have seen… A SALE! A sale filled with such terrors that even the bravest of men must look upon it and save.

You too will understand savings as I have. Beware... the sale beckons!

Those who venture down to the bottom of the deep blue sea may find themselves forever changed.
Nautilus was once a man, but shall never be again. Embrace the metamorphosis for 487 RP.

Not all those who fall from on high find themselves beneath the cold embrace of the waves. Morgana will
never more dwell amongst the clouds. Lament for this Fallen Angel for 292 RP.

Not Caitlyn again! Every time I try to carry a warning of the dangers below, they call
in the sheriff to arrest me. You can take her away for 487 RP.

The ruins of many lost civilizations litter the roiling sands of the ocean floor. Within the blasted husk of his shattered city
lives Atlantean Fizz, the last of his kind. He can be yours for a mere 487 RP.

Deep under the waters of a secluded and terrifying lake sleeps the ravenous Loch Ness Cho’Gath. Who knows
what horrors await should he ever stir again? Awaken his hunger for 487 RP.

Down in the darkest fathoms of the ocean lives the terrible and strange Deep Sea Kog’Maw. His rows of dagger-like teeth and noxious bile are enough to leave any explorer forever changed. Tame this horrifying beast for 487 RP.

Heed my warning, summoners! The balance of power has been upset! These deals will only be around from August 24th until August 27th. Then the darkness comes. The end is nigh!

- - - - -

Atlantean Fizz is too cute! I need him! :D Anybody else making any purchases?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 10:27am | Report
I had Atl fizz since release :o

I think it should be a 520 skin imo, all it is is him with a crown thing on >_________>

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Phever
<Member>
Phever's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 11:53am | Report
520 is good price since. Tundra fizz is so much better. plus it changes the particles of the shark into an orca. Atl fizz is still just a shark :(
Thanks to Nameless and Miss Maw
Did I Help You? +Rep :3
+rep +rep +rep for all of the cookies :3
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 4:28pm | Report
That's true... I would agree it deserves to be 520. But I already bought it so it's too late! 8D I think I just like the skin color better, less bright.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 9:34pm | Report
YAY. NAUT!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide