Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Celebrity - Emikadon

Creator: Mowen April 8, 2014 5:27pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 9:17pm | Report
come on kids. stop raining on her parade. they interviewed her cause she won the contest. pretty clearly stated.

i liked the interview. and i love the funny story. miss being a kid.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 9:22pm | Report
sirell wrote:
many other users who have been around since Season 2.

*cough cough*

I've been here since season 1 :P

so have quite a few of us tbh.

@post not to be rude, but I have to agree with several of the earlier comments. but congrats either way.
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 10:07pm | Report
Haha, thanks for the congrats guys :)

Just a suggestion, so hear me out, okay? :3 Perhaps we can edit the article and take away the "Mobafire celebrity" part at the top? Instead we could have it as just a small interview of a less popular member of the community, and we won't be offending any of the senior members :) Of course, it's the selfish part of me that wants it to stay up so people can get to know me just a bit better.

However, if you guys (veterans, scouts, editors, etc.) would rather have it taken down completely, I understand, and I won't be offended in any way :)
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 10:20pm | Report
I don't really mind who is interviewed if I can just read it and enjoy it. Though it is rather hard with dyslexia but anyways >_>

Good article gg wp report lulu

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 10:40pm | Report
Personally, I don't think it should be removed or changed or anything like that. I'm not angry about the post, but it is a bit of a slap to the face for some of us, given the work we've put in over a rather extended period of time, whether meant as one or not.

anyways...not much else to say about it.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2014 10:48pm | Report
She gets rewarded for writing a guide on a GUIDE-WRITING SITE? askedfegdgetefdadsfv.
Also instead of taking this down shouldn't we just put other peoples stories up as well?
Like artists corner celebrity or blog celebrity or something?
Just sayin.

Basically MOBAFire.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 12:14am | Report
lol what this is not about that at all. No one's implied that this guy didn't deserve the award, just... well not even not the interview, just the "title". I mean when this started we had like Jebus and stuff and now we have the people who just won the award, which is cool; grats, and I don't mind reading about them, don't have to if I didn't want to obviously, but they aren't mobafire celebrities, and that's not an insult at all; tis just a fact. If you're doing interviews for all the guys that have won the contest it should be retitled, imo.

Disagree with this being a slap in the face though, although I know I haven't been around as long as some. I wouldn't in my dreams expect to be offered an interview and if I'm honest even if I were to be asked, I'd decline.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 12:27am | Report
Ehm, am I the only one who doesn't really care about the title at all? I mean, it's not like as soon as Meiyjhe was interviewed I was like "Oh wow! He's not just a Veteran, he's a celebrity now!"... It's just the name of the series ._. Just imagine that it says "Mobafire Spotlight", imagine that it shines on old as well as new members and carry on :P

Nice interview btw :)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 12:37am | Report
::cough cough:: i'm with u wayne.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 12:52am | Report
Congrats Emikadon, celebrity or not, you did great things for mobafire. You deserved it <3

Wayne3100 wrote:
I mean, it's not like as soon as Meiyjhe was interviewed I was like "Oh wow! He's not just a Veteran, he's a celebrity now!"

I am not? D:

Mowen wrote:
Just FYI, to this date no one has recognized me outside of MOBAFire for being the Community Manager

If you want to, I can interview YOU some time <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide