Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u December 19, 2022 2:08am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

MaviSalat
<Member>
MaviSalat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2022 6:16am | Report
Favorite movie: Home alone 1 . Its been on the tv every christmas since I was a kid. How to not love it! Have a wonderful Chirstmas everybody!
Akotanya
<Member>
Akotanya's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2022 3:21pm | Report
Hey everyone ! Merry Christmas to you all

I'd like to share my favorite christmas food with you. Since there isn't any holiday for christmas in my country we celebrate christmas at new year's eve at my grandma's house. Every year she surpires us by not telling what's for dinner. I eat whatever she makes but my favorite one was the roast beef that she had made at 2019's christmas. I hope she will do it this year too.

https://imgur.com/gallery/yIRna21
PraefectusMace
<Member>
PraefectusMace's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2022 6:55pm | Report
Edit: The art is finished! Have a Harrow Christmas, folks!
Hazardist
<Stalker>
Hazardist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2022 6:57pm | Report
I'm gonna share some of the traditions that we tend to follow here every Christmas in my part of the world. So it is elementary that the Christmas food is never missing, especially on the night of the 24th when we all gather in family to have it together: hallacas, sweet bread with smoked ham and chicken salad, it's always my favorite.

Additionally, most homes build a nativity (be it small or semi-large) to place close to the Christmas tree which represents the birth of Jesus and is uveiled at 12:00 AM on December 25th. It's also when kids receive their presents from Santa.

And these tend to be reserved for New Year's Eve but it's also normal to find people on the streets with suitcases packed with clothes going around, as a way to manifest travels and growth in the coming year; and also we put 12 grapes in a glass on champagne to drink when the clock strikes 12:00 and the new year has officially begun!

Merry Christmas to all of you reading this!
chrisk_a7
<Member>
chrisk_a7's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2022 3:36am | Report
My 8-year-old son, Lukas, had heard some rumours at school that Santa wasn’t real.

He approached me with a big question: “Dad, tell me the truth. Is Santa real?”

I decided to tell him it was us who had bought his latest PS4 console.

“Really?” he said. “You should have let Santa bring it. That way, it would have been free.”

kids nowadays :D
Imagine if i had a real weapon

Jax, 21/02/2009
Al33p
<Member>
Al33p's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2022 6:49am | Report
My favorite Christmas food is roasted chicken with potatoes, which my grandmother makes on special occasions, and practically every Christmas it is made, which ends up being very remarkable.
https://imgur.com/a/oEx0z5w
Al33p
<Member>
Al33p's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2022 6:58am | Report
It's not a very fun history, but i'm gonna tell. There was a christmas that I didn't feel like the spirit to celebrate, because it was a difficult period on me life. But after some recomendation, I decided to read a manga, on the occasion, which made me feel reflective and gave me some hopes about life. And I wish to share this history with everybody, the name of the manga is:
Our Happy Hours
Synopsis
Juri Mutou is the daughter of a once-famous pianist whose career came to an end after giving birth to her. After a traumatic event she experienced as a teenager, Juri has attempted suicide three times and has come to hate her mother. With her life clouded due to a dark past, her aunt Monica, a member of the clergy, invites her to visit a convict sentenced to death.
Yuu is a death row inmate charged with murdering three people, leading to many attempts at ending his own life within his jail cell. He frequently receives letters from Monica, who hopes to help him, but sees this as an act of pity. But when Yuu decides to meet Monica to say that he wants her to stop sending letters, he encounters Juri, a meeting that would change both of their lives.
TheBlueImperial
<Veteran>
TheBlueImperial's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2022 7:11am | Report
Tell us about your favourite Christmas food or dessert:
I mean it's not specifically a "Christmas dessert", but we do it every Christmas as our own tradition. Apple Crumble, I would throw hands with anybody for the one my Nan makes, it just doesn't compare to any other Apple Crumble anyone else makes or you can buy.

Share a fun Christmas story:
As some of you may know from the Discord, I've recently started a new job and I made Christmas cards with some personalised messages in them all. Never done it before and didn't expect very much from it, ended up making multiple happy cry and got a lot of hugs. That's always been my favourite part about Christmas (Not making people cry), all of the little memories and interactions you have with friends and family... well that and the food.

Share your favourite Christmas movie:
It just isn't Christmas if we haven't watched The Grinch at least 10 times, it's just one of those movies I can't get bored of.
Waiffu Sensei
<Member>
Waiffu Sensei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2022 1:56pm | Report
[Share a fun Christmas story]
I would not say that's a fun story but I wanted to share how this Christmas was going for me this year.
Last year I left my home to study in college. And it appeared that the most affected was my parents who were now alone.
When I came back for holidays three days ago I discovered that they didn't even did a xmas tree at all.
So I took to heart to joyed up the house for them this year.
So my father and I decorated all the house together to surprise my mom. Today we brought gift for my mother and the family and I actually can't wait tomorrow...

That's all for me but don't forget that this time of the year is supposed to be a great one so don't forget to enjoy and merry Christmas !

WaiffuSensei
AmiGo1v9
<Member>
AmiGo1v9's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2022 2:38pm | Report
Share your favourite Christmas movie
My favorite christmas movie is Home Alone the first and second movie. Every christmas i watch them so i can feel the christmas spirit. Somethimes i watch Jingle All The Way with Arnold Schwarzenegger so i can remember the good old days of christmas when i was young.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide