Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u December 19, 2022 2:08am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

GG Cannon
<Member>
GG Cannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2022 4:58am | Report
My favorite Christmas food has got definitely to be the "French Toast", or as we call it in Portuguese, "Rabanada"!
I don't know how it is around the world, but in Brasil, it is very common to eat french toast almost only on Christmas and always only made with baguette bread and then cover everything in sugar and cinnamon.

It is absolutely delicious the very moment it is done, eating until I blow up on Christmas, but its best trait isn't on the day itself, but after Christmas, when you leave it overnight to eat for breakfast on the following days.

Depending on how many were made, I can eat it all the way to new years eve and it makes my year start all that much more pleasurable.
I'm drooling just by thinking about it.

minervatheory
<Member>
minervatheory's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2022 7:58am | Report
I really enjoy the chocolate (biscuit) salami my mother makes every year. I don't have any pictures this year since I'm not visiting, but it's amazing.
Sovereign Kitten
<Teemo Master>
Sovereign Kitten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2022 8:45pm | Report
My favorite food on Christmas are my grandmothers Old-Fashioned Gumdrop Cookies.

The look festive, they taste great and light and I haven't had them in forever.
The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once.
Dustyacer
<Member>
Dustyacer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2022 10:25pm | Report
So my family is Chinese Canadian, and my parents are kind of clueless people. When i was young, I asked my mom if Santa was real, she literally straight up said "no" i think i was around age 4/5. Because I was an annoying kid, i would tell other kids that Santa wasn't real either (but i was super shy, so "other kids" is a very limited group).

Idk some years later, when i woke up, my dad was dressed as Santa for some reason. I'm not totally sure, but he seemed convinced to make me believe he was Santa or whatever. I know he knows I'm not an idiot (like my dad is a asian old man with a very distinct look...), so I have no idea why he was committed to being Santa for so long.

I guess i'll add a bonus, my real name is Kevin, so it was interesting watching the Home Alone movies. But, to be honest, I think I've only seen two or one (none at home, but at school or something).
Off-Meta Mid lane enjoyer
Grigaid
<Member>
Grigaid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2022 2:49am | Report
My favorite food for christmas is gingerbread cookies!!
Karinutsa
<Member>
Karinutsa's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2022 2:50am | Report
Here we go taking a trip down memory lane. This event is awesome!

Christmas story
When I was around 11 years old, my uncle gifted me a Santa costume. I remember I was dressing up once a week in January and pretending I was Santa, gifting my parents some of my small plushies. The Santa beard was the best part, I would even brush it before putting it on every time.

Christmas food
https://imgur.com/a/0vD2D8J
Last year I baked these butter cookies with my mom. It was such a fun bonding time!

Christmas movie
The Elf movie from 2003 is in my top favourite Christmas movies. It is funny and heartbreaking and then joyful - just the perfect mix.

Christmas gift
This is probably the first year ever when I just feel I have everyting I want and I am so grateful for everything. Definitely Santa will not accept to not bring me a gift, but he can be sure I would be happy with any present he will send me.

Christmas tree
https://imgur.com/a/RengE67
This is the smallest, but I also hope the most adorable fake Christmas tree you will see today.

P.S.: Prepare for trouble and make it double!!! If you just love Christmas trees, have a look at my natural one (themed red-yellow) https://imgur.com/a/***LpZ0 AND with the lights on too https://imgur.com/a/uQSI8pr .
And I also have another fake tree (themed blue-white), with which I entered this event last year, but I believe I decorated it better this year https://imgur.com/a/QC0i9hA .

Merry Christmas everyone!
TEMPEST2002511
<Member>
TEMPEST2002511's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2022 3:05am | Report
My favorite Christmas movie is Home alone, because it reminds me of my childhood.
Amberdragon
<Sharpshooter>
Amberdragon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2022 7:16am | Report
Merry Christmas (or whatever else you celebrate)!

I wanted to talk about my favorite Christmas food because it is one of the main things I look forward to every year.

My mom makes the best cod pie in the whole world. I don't know how it is overseas, but where I live cod is a big part of Christmas and a lot of stuff can be done with it. There's also chicken (turkey is not that common for low-mid class citzens) and ham, but my favorite has always been the cod pie.

And I'm not sure what my mom does but hers is the best cod pie I've ever eaten. I remember she has already shared her recipe with other family members but no one has managed to make one as good as hers.

Sadly I don't know the recipe myself (yet) to share with you guys, but I plan to change that. I am currently 3 months pregnant and while I was thinking about how I would spend my holidays I had a thought cross my mind - I wanted my child to enjoy my food as much as I love my mother's food. She's such a good cook and it's not like she studied for it or anything.

I cook alright but thinking about my future child made me want to not be so lazy and get better at it. I know one day my mother won't be able to cook every Christmas and new year, so I wanted to keep her legacy alive, for it is one of the things that brought me my most cherished memories.

This Saturday I'll go over her house and ask her to teach me, and I hope to one day be able to do a pie as good as hers. I do have plans to immigrate out of the country and when that happens I may not be able to spend Christmas close to my parents, but I hope to still have a taste of home and my childhood with me even if I'm many miles away from home.

I don't have a picture of her pie but it looks pretty much the same as the picture attached. It looks simple but it tastes absolutely amazing!
Agiota Humilde
<Member>
Agiota Humilde's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2022 9:55am | Report
Every Christmas we make some handmade decorations. This year we have smoll Christmas Gnomes.
BradJr
<Member>
BradJr's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2022 4:48am | Report
Hello everyone & Merry Christmas!

I want to show you guys my Christmas tree! Fun fact: My name, Brad, means Christmas tree in Romanian!

Imgur link because I can't figure out how to post it with an img

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide