Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire's New Builder!!

Creator: Matt December 4, 2012 9:26pm
1 2
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 12:02pm | Report
The new guide builder is great. Very flexible and simple to use. :) Keep up the good work.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 12:44pm | Report
All season 3 items should now be showing up in the builder :) There was a server cache issue but it should be resolved now!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 1:35pm | Report
It would be nice if the mastery planner coding/rules applied to the build editor; I'm bad and tend to allocate impossible rung progressions.

But of course, love pretty much everything about the new editor.

The NOTES still scroll off the screen though - could it be possible to create a fixed amount of space, such as wiki tooltips: Dragon/ Teemo?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 1:59pm | Report
Can I ask a huge favour? CORE ITEMS is a really annoying concept. It either means you have to allocate the search to a small segment of your purchase order (for example, Late Game) or you have to make an entirely new PO to create a "Full Build" for the search function.

It looks horrid adding in an extra PO with all the same items, JUST for the functionality of searching for a similar build.

Would it be at all possible to have an extra tab that says something like "Build to be Displayed in Search" or something? I'm sure there are more people than just me thinking this. I want to use the multiple PO creatively, but I also don't want to have to list the same items twice just for the sake of searching for the guide.

It looks bad when my CORE ITEMS are only two on a champion, and thus shows my guide in the search only have two items, as if it's incomplete.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 2:20pm | Report
Yeah it is kinda awkward. Not sure what solution would handle that without being just as awkward... We will give it some thought though!
NinjaNick95
<Member>
NinjaNick95's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 3:02pm | Report
My only complaint is the stats sheet. This thing is in such desperate need of an update....it has Dodge listed, for goodness' sake!

Also, since the new builder came out, components and their final item's stats have been stacking.
i.e. Giant's Belt + Chain Armor -> Sunfire Cape gives 850 health and 85 Armor.

Also, how is the stats sheet supposed to handle the multiple builds we can now add? It still only displays the first one....right?
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 11:56pm | Report
Looks great! Love the new layout~
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 3:00pm | Report
Couple of bugs:
  • If you put in a note for your skill order, but none for your masteries/runes, your masteries/runes end up taking your skill order's notes.
  • If you don't enter a name for your item build and don't remove the filler "Name" text, the filler text gets saved and your purchase order is labelled "Name".
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
The Fertilizer
<Member>
The Fertilizer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2012 5:14am | Report
I think this be awesome :d
BETTER NERF IRELIA
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide