Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Q&A with NicoThePico

Creator: Mowen May 29, 2019 6:54am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4
Omarowh
<Member>
Omarowh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 9:15am | Report
Hello NicoThePico am diamond and am struggling to keep up my cs after laning phase. If I go to a side lane to farm my team will give up a tower, baron or get caught out and auto lose fight because am not there. How can I get myself in a spot where going to a side lane will not lose my team anything? Also should I be shoving the lane or freezing it 24/7 as top lane morde? I have no mobility or cc and most junglers will just camp me if I shove.
NicoThePico
<Member>
NicoThePico's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 9:33am | Report
@ Fruxo

Depends heavily on the players I am working with, some thrive with pressure and just wants everything on the line, others want more comfort, so gotta feel out the situation and try to apply myself correctly!
NicoThePico
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 9:33am | Report
@ DefinetelyNotNecro

Amumu, Renekton, Lux
NicoThePico
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 9:35am | Report
@ JustFunPlay

1. Have to see how he plays out and how the numbers are before I can give a proper opinion on Mordekaiser! Will be interesting to see!

2. A lot of prepartion going in, scouting enemy team and considering what they will play and what we should ban, while also considering what we want to do and what we are best at!
NicoThePico
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 9:37am | Report
@ Omarowh

This is a veeeery in-depth question, and I would highly recommend you to get the course and watch through it, I think it will answer all your questions and help you immensly.

Time efficiency is everything after lane phase, only split away from objectives if you have teleport, try to pay attention to minimap and be there when you too!

Regarding Pushing or freezing. Learning to play with pressure is always better for SoloQ. So in short, Push, learn to deal with jungler.

Best of luck!
NicoThePico
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 9:59am | Report
Thanks for the questions everyone!

Reach out on Twitter if there is need!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 9:59am | Report
The Q&A is now closed. I hope you all enjoyed this event and thanks once again to NicoThePico for joining us!
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide