Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

RuneterraFire Giveaway - New Rising Tides Card...

Creator: Hades4u April 27, 2020 10:17am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 10:17am | Report

The brand new 120+ Legends of Runeterra cards and new region are finally here! If you've been following the official pages of Riot and Legends of Runeterra, you might have already seen some of the new cards, but there are many more yet to be discovered that you can find on RuneterraFire.

We have decided to add up to the hype and give out official Riot merchandise for simply telling us which cards you think best resemble their League of Legends counterparts. For instance, we think Lee Sin's new card version has been on point with his special ability of kicking enemies right into their own Nexus, instantly destroying them and damaging the Nexus. How cool is that?!

Where To Find All The New Rising Tides Cards?
You can find and explore all the newly added Rising Tides cards by browsing RuneterraFire's cards database. Cards can be sorted by region, type, rarity and mana cost or searched by name, all for your convenience! :)

All the information about each card can be found by hovering over the cards or by clicking on them to open their respective pages. They're easy to share with your friends and you can see all the decks using the card you're browsing. If you're passionate about specific cards, comments can be viewed and posted for other enthusiastic card collectors to see!

Sounds Good! What About The Riot Merch?
Entering the giveaway is quick and easy. All you have to do is check the new Legends of Runeterra cards. Warning: There is a high chance you will want to jump right into a Legends of Runeterra match after seeing all the cards, be strong and let's continue with how you can win!

Once you've checked the new set of cards, reply to this post with which new cards best resemble their League of Legends counterparts and a short reasoning on your choice. There are many to choose from and we're curious to see your picks!

There will be a total of 10 winners that will be picked randomly. Half of the winners will be picked from users entering the giveaway via RuneterraFire and the other half from both RuneterraFire and MOBAFire. Every winner will be able to pick any Riot merchandise from the official store for up to $50 USD. Fancy a new hoodie or a plush for your special one? Maybe you're lucky... only one way to find out! ;)

Additional Information
  • Open to registered MOBAFire members only. Not a member? Register now and check out the new Legends of Runeterra cards!

• Giveaway can be joined via MOBAFire or RuneterraFire. You can enter once on MOBAFire and once on RuneterraFire.

• Giveaway is worldwide, anyone can participate!

• Giveaway will be closed on May 3, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST. Winners will be announced the following week.

• Winners qualify for Riot merchandise only if Riot ships to their countries. If not, we will arrange an alternative prize of equal value.

• Winners can choose to receive Steam Wallets or RP Codes instead of Riot merchandise.

• Winners will be notified by email and will have 7 days to claim their prize.

Let us know if you have any questions and make sure to create and share your new decks on RuneterraFire for everyone to enjoy! :D

Good luck to everyone and thank you for participating!
MrMuckDuck
<Member>
MrMuckDuck's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 11:32am | Report
Longtooth fits Fizz very well since it's a shark on the card. Genevieve Elmheart fits Shyvana, I think. I say so because the woman on the card looks like Shyvana (with the daggers and her dragon-like spirit).

I hope I win this giveaway. It would be very nice having a few plushies or funko pops!
I make guides for Champions I play!
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 11:37am | Report
Ahoooy, It is really hard to not go for Twisted Fate here. His level up animation looks just like in twist of fate LoL cinematic, his quick attack really refers to his E Stacked Deck, all his different carrrds are almost equal to the ones in LoL (except for Gold carrrd - why is it dealing the most damage?!?!). The diversity and flexibility of their usage really symbolises the flexibility of Twisted Fate builds in League, where he can build literally every item in the game.
Good luck to yall, pirates!
MinatoTheKiller
<Member>
MinatoTheKiller's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 12:03pm | Report
The Avarosan Outriders surely are nice! I like their looks.
Kazumo
<Member>
Kazumo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 12:05pm | Report
From my point of view, it's Gangplank. The dude will keep spamming barrels in-game throughout the whole game. So definitely the card doing the same thing (even though it's just at summon, once) seems fair enough.
CrazyKnightBob
<Member>
CrazyKnightBob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 12:10pm | Report
As a Morgana main, I can safely tell you that Fizz is the most like his League of Legends counterpart. He WILL dodge all your skillshots, he WILL be elusive and destroy your backline, and he WILL ult you when you think you're safe. Not that I'm bitter or anything......

ಠ_ಠ

P.S. This post has nothing against Fizz mains. If you are a Fizz main, I still respect you as a League of Legends/Legends of Runeterra player. No hatred or discrimination is meant in this post. Seriously. Have fun in League!
Kokonat89
<Member>
Kokonat89's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 12:21pm | Report
In my opinion, the best champion is Nautilus, in addition to the fact that i love it a as a support for all the utility it have, in these cards it trasmits own the meaning of being an insormable titan of the abyss. Think about the fear to find it in front of you, HELP!
Feedmedotcom
<Database Admin>
Feedmedotcom's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 1:11pm | Report
In my opinion it has to be Quinn, just like in league you get her with Valor from the get go.
brainfreezeDoc
<Member>
brainfreezeDoc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 1:29pm | Report
that pure pp&z teemo vi combo (๑✧◡✧๑) shrooms&BAM!!
Zelckip
<Member>
Zelckip's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2020 1:33pm | Report
Twisted Fate is pretty accurate to his ingame counterpart, I like the usage of his three cards transitioning pretty cleanly into LoR with every card seeming very useful in different situations.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide