Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

RuneterraFire Giveaway - New Rising Tides Card...

Creator: Hades4u April 27, 2020 10:17am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
iBriaM
<Member>
iBriaM's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2020 3:05pm | Report
Like everyone is saying, Fizz. Dodges abilities everyday and summons Longtooth with Chums the Water! I don't know how this is not accurate enough...
tsiami
<Member>
tsiami's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2020 3:10pm | Report
As a Support main, I know that there is not better champion than lux . Lux is OP to both of the games cause silver be like ! lux barier is the best card and R is good too
TXK_
<Member>
TXK_'s Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2020 4:28pm | Report
I personally like how well Gangplank resembles his League counterpart - the overwhelm relating to the true damage passive he has, the simplicity of his Q "Parrrley" and when he's upgraded, he does AoE just like his barrels in game. So cool!
reganakers
<Member>
reganakers's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2020 4:36pm | Report
I personally think it is Fizz because he can go untargetable and make me just as annoyed as I am when he does it to me on League. I make guides on how to play champions come check them out but my guides do now tell you how to beat Fizz because it is near impossible just like me trying to win second favourite game Legends of Runeterra
keyhab
<Member>
keyhab's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2020 6:25pm | Report
The best resemblance is Anivia, because it has the very habilities she shows on the rift. Yikes!
Treezus
<Member>
Treezus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2020 7:07pm | Report
I think the deep meditation card fits master yi pretty well, master yi meditates during his E. He's also pretty fast so that fits the part "burst spells resolve instantly". Master yi is probably bald like a monk under that mask... maybe.
ChrisPBacon
<Member>
ChrisPBacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2020 11:16pm | Report
The Soulgorger would most resemble Thresh not by looks but it consumes souls similar to thresh, when he takes souls from his victims and who doesn't love a good lifesteal, throwback to thresh ADC.
crazythepotato
<Member>
crazythepotato's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2020 11:15am | Report
I really like the way Gangplank is implemented. Overwhelming the enemy with powder kegs is the way to play in League, and in Runeterra, He also keeps the enemy on their toes with a free summon every round. Along with creating synergy with spells, I think he'll work well with other spell focused champs like Fizz or Lux.
Kezz
<Member>
Kezz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2020 12:42pm | Report
Terror of the tides is easily my number one card. In a sea monster deck its an absolute beast even without "Deep"
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2020 1:22pm | Report
Mao Kai, because he summons saplings just like in the game! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide