Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Shadow Isles Patch Notes

Creator: Minho October 24, 2012 5:03pm
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 5:09am | Report
wooooooah that DFG nerf.... Sometimes i was getting it on Lux for the CDR, but now it's not worth it...

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Tklama
<Member>
Tklama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 8:52am | Report
Can someone tell me what am I supposed to do now as LeBlanc ? Totally unviable without dfg
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 9:22am | Report
AP Trist lvl 9 queen of poke now.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 9:33am | Report
can people stop whining about the DFG nerf for a moment? Why don't people realise DFG needed a nerf?
  • Veigar can still burst people, just farm AP. Veigar doesn't need DFG but it does make him stronger.
  • LeBlanc.. well you can't destroy something that is already worthless. But well, no kidding. Le Blanc is a bad champion but she does have burst, she doesn't need DFG for it. Maybe she can't focus Dr. Mundo anymore after this, big whoop!
  • AP Rengar?!? Nicknamemy are you high again? AP Rengar got crushed by a patch a long time ago.
  • AP Master Yi. No comment...
  • Eve nerf is good! Ridiculous scaling on her ult should be gone. DFG nerf will hurt her slightly but DFG rush should never have been viable in the first place.
  • AP Trist.. you can't stop talking about "just for fun" champions, now can you?
Meshly
<Member>
Meshly's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 9:34am | Report
Trundle got "buffed", surely this is just a bug fix?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 11:21am | Report
Fk yeeee, finally I have a reason to use my E in a fight as Tristana!

I would no longer bother getting DFG as Kat, no CDR and pitiful damage now. Maybe instead you could take Guardian Angel if that isn't in your usual build already, or Lich Bane, idk. Quite a lot of items will be better than DFG on her now.

LeBlanc still has a ridiculous burst. But whereas before you could DFG > Q > R, now you'll have to Q > R > PROC R SIGIL to insta-kill an AD carry, which isn't very easy to do with anything other than distortion. But it's risky walking right into the enemy team to reach their AD carry with Distortion as you won't be able to use Distortion to stay out of range any more, so definitely a bad LB nerf.

NOOO, AP YI. :( I considered him viable before this patch, but no way now. Before: Ult, Q AD carry, DFG while Q'ing, auto-attack with lich bane proc, AD carry dead, all CD's reset for a second 700 damage nuke on enemy team and another single target lich bane proc. Now: Ult, Q AD carry, auto-attack with lich bane proc, KEEP ON AUTO-ATTACKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR TEAM HERP DERP. Gonna try him out taking Hextech Gunblade instead of DFG, but I'm most probably gonna have to say RIP AP Yi anyway.

I THINK I would most probably call this a buff to AP Trist. Her burst has such massive damage anyway that DFG was probably just over-kill. But now Explosive Shot is an extremely good poking tool, and you no longer have to bring yourself into normal CC range to use it.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 2:01pm | Report
Im trying ap tris now :D Honestly tho the e buff helps ad as well it was unusable not it can be used to hurt there healing and be an ignite.
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 2:16pm | Report
I'm happy with all of these changes, they were all needed.

Although Essence Flux is almost useless now for AD Ezreal.

And if they nerf Sona's armor anymore, she won't have armor.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Linghtningkid
<Member>
Linghtningkid's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 2:52pm | Report
Oh this nerfes....Ok I Understand....nerfing rengar would please everyone just because he did much dmg with 2 skills...but he has no ther real dmg abilities.....BUT WTF no he isnt viable at jungle anymore with the lowest health regen...even ap carrys have more health regen....now he will have no dmg no surviveability this bonetooth neckless isnt viable on him anymore...just totaly useless. GJ Riot, now rengar will be useless like eve was.

DFG Nerf? Ok I understand...nerfeing the dmg was needed because champs like veigar had too much dmg with it, but wtf is with riot....first they took the mana regen from dfg and now they take that cdr that made dfg so attractiv to take....pff another useless item from now on

Ez nerf.....no words.....he had no kind of cc no slow no disable etc.....the only thing that made him a good ad carry against some others was his w debuff....well no taking a point in essence flux on ad ez isnt neccesary anymore....useless spell on ad ez. Now nearly every ad carry will have an easy time against ez...

Again a nerf on sona? no comments...no even more easy to shut down...

The only thing im glad about is, the patch for tristanas E...thats awesome I always wished they would fix her E
Linghtningkid
<Member>
Linghtningkid's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 2:59pm | Report

can people stop whining about the DFG nerf for a moment? Why don't people realise DFG needed a nerf?
  • Veigar can still burst people, just farm AP. Veigar doesn't need DFG but it does make him stronger.
  • LeBlanc.. well you can't destroy something that is already worthless. But well, no kidding. Le Blanc is a bad champion but she does have burst, she doesn't need DFG for it. Maybe she can't focus Dr. Mundo anymore after this, big whoop!
  • AP Rengar?!? Nicknamemy are you high again? AP Rengar got crushed by a patch a long time ago.
  • AP Master Yi. No comment...
  • Eve nerf is good! Ridiculous scaling on her ult should be gone. DFG nerf will hurt her slightly but DFG rush should never have been viable in the first place.
  • AP Trist.. you can't stop talking about "just for fun" champions, now can you?

The dmg reduction is ok on dfg...but they took the cdr away.....veigar needed that cdr....Leblanc has burst dmg? At midgame she cant burst a **** down...not even a carry....And after this patch she will be useless and not even viable in normal games for fun....in general from now on dfg is a useless item on anyone....just little bit ap and an activ skill...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide