Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Doom Bots of Doom are coming!

Creator: Wayne3100 July 16, 2014 5:23am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2014 5:23am | Report

Get ready - it's almost time for the next Featured Game Mode!

You thought Brazil's Veigar Bot was challenging? Think again! We've souped up the bots to DOOM levels, giving them mind-melting abilities that'll blow you away. Thought Amumu was already emo enough? What if Amumu's Doom Bot is so sad he makes all his nearby allies units CRY WITH DESPAIR, too? What if Ziggs's Mega Inferno Bomb broke off into six MINI INFERNO BOMBS after landing, or if Lux's Final Spark burst out in ALL directions around her? Each of the Doom Bots have had their abilities tinkered with, and things most definitely get crazy when they get aggressive.

Fight the Doom Bots and you'll unlock harder difficulties. Bots with 2 Bombs respawn with Bonus Doom effects such as Anivia's passive or Swain's ultimate, while 5 Bomb Doom Bots carry TWO Bonus Doom effects and provide the most extreme challenge in this brain-bursting Featured Game Mode!

The Doom Bots of Doom will be cavorting around the Fields of Justice from July 17 to July 27, and you'll unlock a Doomtastic summoner icon if you challenge them at least once!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/doom-bots-doom-are-coming

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2014 11:48am | Report
Doombots are fun and everything, but why can't we get bots that are challenging because their ai is good and not because they are cheating(if you can say such a thing about a bot)?
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2014 12:09pm | Report
I've won against the level 5 already, I can tell you Lux Bot is OP as fk :P

Quite a fun game mode, but imo no better than the ones we've already seen.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2014 12:12pm | Report
Solo mid against Lux is fine. My hate goes to Morgana + Malzahar on one lane along with people always having Paranoia on because my old ****py screen can't deal with it thus my eyes hurt.
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2014 1:08pm | Report
I've had Fiddlesticks Bot with the Garen bush thing... it's super scary when he ults mid while attacking the top tower ._.

Morgana with Ravenous Flock and Destiny was also... awkward... not to mention Definitely Not Blitzcrank Bot with Hallucinate xD

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide