Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Terror Beneath

Creator: LevasK November 24, 2014 12:56pm
1 2
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 4:04am | Report
NOTE THAT IT'S A SHE. IT'S A FEMALE MONSTER, AND SHE'LL STILL BE KAWAII AS **** MAN.

People have been theorising that it's Kassadin's daughter. If it is, I just want to say that Kass is one brave and desperate man.

I think it's about time we learned a bit more about The Void. There being a female 'Void Creature" would finally answer one of the many things that I was wondering about the lore part of league and also raise some more interesting questions. Also she might just be a female of the same species as Cho'Gath as many people have pointed out, that there are similarities between Gho and her. (From what we can see in this video)

About Kassadin

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Warrior Jpb
<Member>
Warrior Jpb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 4:19am | Report
Another new champion! Rito are you ok? Kinda looks like she is some sort of void scorpion thing. People have been speculating that it might be Kassadin's daughter. Here's a really good theory video on her if anyone is interested.

NEW CHAMPION Teaser Theory - League of Legends
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 4:53am | Report
Kassadina doesn't like it when you steal her cereal
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2014 9:35am | Report
So her burrows can be destroyed by being stood on by enemy champions and they last for 10 minutes (I've heard). You guys think it'd be possible to TP on them?
Eyy
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide