http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMovieonViooz
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonVimeo
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonyoutube
i prefer this stuff over tv series right now.
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonVimeo
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonyoutube
i prefer this stuff over tv series right now.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
mastrer1000 wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMovieonViooz
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonVimeo
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonyoutube
i prefer this stuff over tv series right now.
Will check
Pheyniex wrote:
everything i watch is in youporn and pornhub.
I don't doubt it
YayaFTW wrote:
thank yo yayawisard

Signature by me =)
Thank me later.
Also, Dexter is really good. I've just seen 3 or 4 seasons though, so I'm not caught up.
I stay away from most series as they have trouble delivering a cohesive story with an actual end.
I dislike the whole episodic approach of having each episode stand by itself.
Also, Dexter is really good. I've just seen 3 or 4 seasons though, so I'm not caught up.
I stay away from most series as they have trouble delivering a cohesive story with an actual end.
I dislike the whole episodic approach of having each episode stand by itself.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Searz wrote:
Finish the 4th season and pretend nothing happens after that. Save yourself before it's too late.
Additionally, if you're looking for comedy try Brooklyn 99 or Community. There's also How I Met Your mother which recently ended.
Community season one was just great.
After that I wasn't too impressed, but it never turned bad at least.
After that I wasn't too impressed, but it never turned bad at least.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
You need to log in before commenting.


So, any good tv series you guys know?