http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMovieonViooz
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonVimeo
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonyoutube
i prefer this stuff over tv series right now.
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonVimeo
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonyoutube
i prefer this stuff over tv series right now.
mastrer1000 wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMovieonViooz
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonVimeo
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesonyoutube
i prefer this stuff over tv series right now.
Will check
Pheyniex wrote:
everything i watch is in youporn and pornhub.
I don't doubt it
YayaFTW wrote:
thank yo yayawisard

Signature by me =)
Thank me later.
Also, Dexter is really good. I've just seen 3 or 4 seasons though, so I'm not caught up.
I stay away from most series as they have trouble delivering a cohesive story with an actual end.
I dislike the whole episodic approach of having each episode stand by itself.
Also, Dexter is really good. I've just seen 3 or 4 seasons though, so I'm not caught up.
I stay away from most series as they have trouble delivering a cohesive story with an actual end.
I dislike the whole episodic approach of having each episode stand by itself.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Searz wrote:
Finish the 4th season and pretend nothing happens after that. Save yourself before it's too late.
Additionally, if you're looking for comedy try Brooklyn 99 or Community. There's also How I Met Your mother which recently ended.
Community season one was just great.
After that I wasn't too impressed, but it never turned bad at least.
After that I wasn't too impressed, but it never turned bad at least.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


So, any good tv series you guys know?