Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Amazon bought twitch

Creator: [deleted] August 25, 2014 1:31pm
36 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 3:49pm | Report
I simply don't care what Google+ is supposed to bring me for features because I already have facebook and I'm already fine with that, so figuring out what Google+ brings me is useless. I don't need it, and nobody will force me to use Google+, easy as that.

Of course.. This is the internet, we can't exactly force you to do anything through our screens..
We can only beat down on your logic until it gives out its final death throe.

You don't have to use Google+, you never did. You just needed a Google account to access one of Google's services: Youtube. That is not weird or bad in the least. Complain about the companies doing utterly despicable things instead..
Quoted:
Yet they still don't come up with the idea that it's bad to force people to use their services?

You were already using their services.
I still cry about Google+ ruining everything (since Google+ I can't comment on youtube ect.) and I hate how they make changes to things nobody asked for (if it ain't broken, don't fix it)

That is a seriously idiotic attitude.. If it ain't broke, improve it.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2014 7:23am | Report
Searz wrote:

Of course.. This is the internet, we can't exactly force you to do anything through our screens..
We can only beat down on your logic until it gives out its final death throe.

You can change my logic, but not with random thrashtalk. Maybe if you didn't do that I would've reconsidered some things more easily.
Quoted:

You don't have to use Google+, you never did. You just needed a Google account to access one of Google's services: Youtube. That is not weird or bad in the least.

Which gets us back to stage 1: since when was it useful to make a whole new account to access an account on YouTube? I'm pretty sure YouTube was known for being YouTube, and not for being Google, which why a lot of people rioted against Google for doing this change. A big part of the people using YouTube didn't bother using any other service of Google at all, so they won't need a Google account. It would've been much better if YouTube was just a stand-alone service with just YouTube account and with having an opportunity instead of being a requirement to have it integrated with Google, but for $ome rea$on Google had to go on and make it all integrated.
Quoted:

You were already using their services.

Pretty sure I didn't have a Google account before Google bought YouTube.
💣︎✡︎ ☜︎✠︎✋︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☠︎👍︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☠︎⚐︎🕈︎

👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ☺︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎ 💣︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

✋︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎⚐︎⚐︎☠︎

⚐︎☼︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎✍︎
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2014 5:14pm | Report
Which gets us back to stage 1: since when was it useful to make a whole new account to access an account on YouTube?

You're making an error there. You never made a new account to access an old account, you made a new account with the details of the old one.

You've also made quite a few other errors, but this is a waste of my time so I'll just get to the point: no, it does not get us back to square 1. You're just ignoring my point.
I've already replied with reasons why it was useful for the USERS (us), while you time and time again just whine about having to spend two minutes of your time to make a new account.

You're literally only complaining about having to make a new account, not about the functionality, not about some other change, literally only about making a new account.
Holy ****, get the **** over it already, you whiny little ****.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2014 12:17am | Report
Searz wrote:

I've already replied with reasons why it was useful for the USERS (us), while you time and time again just whine about having to spend two minutes of your time to make a new account.

I don't want a service to force to make me an account in order to access my youtube account. And no, you didn't reply with reasons. Only thing you've been doing is being biased against these users who don't think it was a good idea to make a Google account for YouTube, and think they are all just whiners. I'll just leave it here again:
you can change my logic, but not with random thrashtalk. Maybe if you didn't do that I would've reconsidered some things more easily.
Anyway, since we're at it, can I also call you lazy because you didn't take two minutes to register on www.definitelynotarandomscamsite.org? I mean, it's only two minutes of work...
Quoted:

Holy ****, get the **** over it already, you whiny little ****.

[immaturity intensifies]

Either way, I think it's better to call it a tie since this discussion doesn't get to a point or anything. I guess you just like the Google account a lot more than I do.
ah, so that's how randomizing signatures works.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2014 5:08am | Report
Anyway, since we're at it, can I also call you lazy because you didn't take two minutes to register on www.definitelynotarandomscamsite.org? I mean, it's only two minutes of work...

> Tries to make a point by comparing making a Google account to making an account on www.definitelynotarandomscamsite.org
> Doesn't see the idiocy
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2014 7:08am | Report
Searz wrote:

> Tries to make a point by comparing making a Google account to making an account on www.definitelynotarandomscamsite.org
> Doesn't see the idiocy

What are you talking about? It's about exactly the same. I don't need a Google account apart from YouTube, so making an account on www.definitelynotarandomscamsite.org would be at least as useful as making one on Google if YouTube wasn't included into a Google account. Anyway, since you want to take everything easy I guess you would just label everyone against Google as 'idiocy' for no apparent reason.
ah, so that's how randomizing signatures works.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide