Help Support

Our Growing Community

MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Ask the person below you a question

Creator: Oooneshot September 19, 2014 7:50am
Chromuro
<Wingman>
Chromuro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2018 1:39am | Report
I considered speedrunning some games, but I never did it because I don't have enough free time. I would like to try Bayonetta (I guess there would be a lot of combat optimization), Borderlands (RNG god should bless me for good weapons) or Jotun (that I think it should be the easiest one), maybe I will try in the future.

Since we are talking about videogames, which one is your favourite and which one is the one you hate the most?

Credits to Jovy!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2018 2:39am | Report
My all time Favorite would be Mega Man Legends, I'm actually starting to get into speed running it XD

Most hated, to watch and play would be FNAF, all of them, I have just never seen the appeal to them.

Next Question also video game related what would be your favorite video game sound track?
Sig by Janitsu
Dzopilant
<Fabulous>
Dzopilant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2018 12:19pm | Report
So far I am still very impressed by "fall out 3" galaxy news radio soundtrack ...

Playing this game during hours and hours in a nuclear disaster wasteland with this music was awesome !

The question is a hard one which may need to go deep into science :

Within our own memories, what % of our "souvenirs" we are persuaded are 100% true are really 100% true ?

You need to log in before commenting.