koksei wrote:

Agreed. First of all this is just freaking WRONG!
Quoted:
Neither is it a coincidence that the two letters in “pi,” “p” and “i,” are the two most important letters in “*****.” **** math teachers want to touch your child’s ***** and they are barely even being subtle about it.
Dafuq? Well MY privates are perfectly safe, thank YOU! (mainly because my math teacher is a lesbian with my ELA teacher). I mean, they HARDLY keep their secrets safe, always together doing "stuff".
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
Tosh: I accidentally wrote "ChristWrite" and forgot to take out the first r =.=
@everyone else: I'm surprised you guys didn't find the "51 Christian words for Vagina". Some of those... *shakes head*
@everyone else: I'm surprised you guys didn't find the "51 Christian words for Vagina". Some of those... *shakes head*
♡ guide writing tips 'n tricks ♡ ashes to ashes ♡ fancy a sig? ♡

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>