Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Diablo III impressions.

Creator: Crazy Smurf April 21, 2012 7:58pm
53 posts - page 3 of 6
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 11:59am | Report
i liked corpse spiders, it was pretty cool. but yeah once i got the rune for darts i switched back.

did you notice that your weapons attack speed affects the casting speed of your primary skills? for example, using a big slow 2 hander would make your darts really strong but shoot slowly, while using a weak fast dagger would spit darts quickly while dealing little damage with them.

because the dart uses a poison dot i would say the slower weapon would be a better choice for it.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 4:39am | Report
caucheka wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzhoGX_7uFY#t=10m00s (can't make it start at just 10 minutes. will have to look at that.)

this, this is why diablo 3 will trump diablo 2 every day. because to survive endgame, you had to build optimal. you are allowed to freely experiment with whatever build you want, because you don't have to start a new character if you don't like the playstyle. **** like a melee wizard could never work in diablo 2, because its unoptimal. optimal builds were the only viable ones in d2.

That is sth. I dont get...?

Ofc you needed an optimal build but only if we talk about "Hell" difficulty, but that simply counts as an obstacle you had to master with knowledge/skill.
And why Hell was for "pros" only everyone could easily experience "Normal" (Skill how the **** you like) and "Nightmare" (More serious but still negotiable).

And not to mention that with the implementation of synergies something like a melee-Sorc could easily handle Nightmare and also Hell depending on your drop luck.
It's all about the equipment, that's how D2 worked. (For example: the Melee-Werbear-Sorc rules)

I mean, excluding "Hell" their's so ****ing much you could play for fun: Like the throw-Baba or my personal favourite, the shuriken-***a (Latter easily eradicated "Hell" for me).
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 6:28am | Report
caucheka wrote:

i liked corpse spiders, it was pretty cool. but yeah once i got the rune for darts i switched back.

did you notice that your weapons attack speed affects the casting speed of your primary skills? for example, using a big slow 2 hander would make your darts really strong but shoot slowly, while using a weak fast dagger would spit darts quickly while dealing little damage with them.

because the dart uses a poison dot i would say the slower weapon would be a better choice for it.

I did notice this.

I really enjoyed the Demon Hunter though...Like severely over powered class IMO.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 6:48am | Report
i think the monk is really stong.

He/she have a very mobile kit, combined whith some great defensive/offensive abilities.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 8:30am | Report
But early it seems the monk has no cc. Barbarian can perma stun and snare, demon hunter will perma snare and or stun...witch doctor can snare and fear. Idk about the mage though. Monk issss fun though more fun than the barb was to me hahaha
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 9:57am | Report
The monk got a spamable AOE blind.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 2:47pm | Report
only if you get him in range to use it.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 3:33pm | Report
And that is easy as a monk.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 3:39pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

That is sth. I dont get...?

Ofc you needed an optimal build but only if we talk about "Hell" difficulty, but that simply counts as an obstacle you had to master with knowledge/skill.
And why Hell was for "pros" only everyone could easily experience "Normal" (Skill how the **** you like) and "Nightmare" (More serious but still negotiable).

And not to mention that with the implementation of synergies something like a melee-Sorc could easily handle Nightmare and also Hell depending on your drop luck.
It's all about the equipment, that's how D2 worked. (For example: the Melee-Werbear-Sorc rules)

I mean, excluding "Hell" their's so ****ing much you could play for fun: Like the throw-Baba or my personal favourite, the shuriken-***a (Latter easily eradicated "Hell" for me).

Hell isn't hard.

Getting the gear so that you can go do hell is.

Diablo 2 was never hard, and builds were never a huge deal.

The real problem was that gear was so insanely good that it decided everything you did.

You can't solo hell naked, because some stuff is ****ing immune to all the damage that your class/spec can deal.

Without synergies, my EBOTD Enchant sorc could solo hell.

BUT, my perfectly built Thunder Sorc couldn't, because she didn't have an Infinity.
Tri lane for life.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 5:50pm | Report
omagma wrote:

And that is easy as a monk.

I highly disagree, at least my Demon Hunter would disagree.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide