Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dota2

Creator: jhoijhoi August 2, 2011 3:19pm
42 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 2:03pm | Report
That's what people said about the guy (and the ship) who designed the Titanic until they hit an iceberg.

"Greatest ship in the world. Amazing, simply amazing UNSINKABLE even, yeah we'll get there safely....OMG WTF WAS THAT AN ICEBERG? Get to the life boats....We only have enough for half the passangers WHA!?!?!?! Great design Einstein make an unsinkable ship that can sink and rather than follow safety regulations ditch a good number of life boats to free up space on the deck for your cry baby passangers. G ****ing G."

With the 1000+ new innovations that have come to gaming, bringing back an old school feel with a new school look is walking a paper thin edge. The balancing act becomes more difficult as more stuff comes together. I'm not saying it's possible, I'm just not leaping at the idea that it works out as well as some think it will....Call me realistic I guess.
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 2:33pm | Report
They actually have more than 1 original DotA guy working on it Jeff. I think you should put more faith into valve, they will at the very least respect the game and how it's made. I actually wouldn't want any other developer out there to tackle dota 2. I'm glad they did.

Also, it is going to be F2P, that's why TF2 went F2P. To test the waters and I believe it's working well for them since they have such a huge gaming community.
The battleroom is ready. Liqur's hands are steady. The enemy is deadly.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide