Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Europeans please gimme input.....Should I bang...

Creator: [deleted] June 1, 2012 1:55am
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:17am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

Idk why I post on here, but Facebook, texts, and walking off are kind of my thing when I'm drunk. It's been getting better though lol.....

Lol, I could make a couple guesses as to why from a psychological stand-point it's pretty text book but I won't go there ><><><
Deleted.
IcarianWings
<Member>
IcarianWings's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:41am | Report
Searz wrote:

And do keep it up because quite frankly it's kind of hilarious.

I concur. This thread is like a cure for bad days. It cheers you up right away.
You just bought a ticket for the Pain Train. Choo choo.

Huge thanks + hugs to MissMaw for my sigs!
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:42am | Report
Here is what you do, I've seen it done a million times before:

You get her really really drunk. When I mean drunk, I mean 5 bottles of Whiskey drunk. Then you take her to your room because she is going to say she is tired and she obviously can't drive home. So you put her in your bed and then you just stare at her. But make your move before she falls asleep so you and her can do you know what and maybe you will feel good afterwards that you banged your neighbor.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:45am | Report
At Keondre: Lol, what a pro strategy for gettin poon, BAHAHA ><

At Monkey: Haha, yeah google magic is your friend, so are psychology classes (too fun). My nidalee guide is still up, I just don't reference it in my signature anymore cus I honestly need to revamp that guide or remake it and post it =P
Deleted.
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:55am | Report
Well yeah, only like 3 times personal experience.. it works, just not fun for the girl when you wake up and know you did what you just did to your brother's best friend even though he wanted to do it, but had to get me drunk to. TRY IT!
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:57am | Report
Too many steps!? Bro, just poor a box of whiskey bottles on her and wait 45 minutes to and hour and then make da boom-boom ;) I believe in you!

That's funny, I also almost commented that it must've been from her personal experience ><

Also, yeahh, I didn't archive the guide or anything, it's just not in my sig anymore. I need to ask a signature maker to make me some icons one for nidalee one for graves or just a nice graves one. I do plan on revamping the guide though at some point. As of right now I'm still perfecting my Graves it's mai babeh =P

*edit* Hahahah! Keondre! Omg...that shizz made me kackle in laughter like a crazy person
Deleted.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:15am | Report
Keondre wrote:

Here is what you do, I've seen it done a million times before:

You get her really really drunk. When I mean drunk, I mean 5 bottles of Whiskey drunk. Then you take her to your room because she is going to say she is tired and she obviously can't drive home. So you put her in your bed and then you just stare at her. But make your move before she falls asleep so you and her can do you know what and maybe you will feel good afterwards that you banged your neighbor.

I don't where you live, but if you live in America I would suggest not doing this since you can be sued for rape. Sex has to be consensual in order to not be considered rape, meaning neither party can be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Then if she decides she didn't want to have sex with you the morning after, she can EASILY tarnish your record and get a lot of money. So this is... a really bad suggestion. I don't know what these kinds of laws are like in EU.

But anyways, I didn't think it was possible to spam Off-Topic but I think you're getting there. Try to refrain from posting while drunk if this is continually the result. Or at least limit it to one a week, or something. :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:34am | Report
^ Oh okay. Thanks for the information. I can sue my brother's best friend xD I live in America as well..
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 11:03am | Report
*death by snusnu* incoming...
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 11:30am | Report