Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Faces to Names

Creator: jhoijhoi May 28, 2011 4:33am
7278 posts - page 536 of 728
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 1:57am | Report

I've always wanted snakebites, just thought it would never look right on me.
Obv used paint to draw them on, but still looks dorky. I won't know till I actually get them.

I can't speak for everyone, but me and a good amount of other people think that piercings are a detriment to the beauty of a face.

I pierced my lip about 5 years ago now, had it for about a year then I realized: Why the **** did I even do this? It's quite literally in my face (in the way) and it looks silly.
I still have a little scar on my lip from it, but it's not so bad. I'm just glad I didn't have it for longer. I feel embarrassed about it now, even.

Do think twice before committing to a piercing like that. The pain (physical and 'in the ***' so to speak) is just not worth it imo.

(I think tattoos are a different matter entirely, they can be nice if done well and tastefully)
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 6:12am | Report
Searz wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, but me and a good amount of other people think that piercings are a detriment to the beauty of a face.

I pierced my lip about 5 years ago now, had it for about a year then I realized: Why the **** did I even do this? It's quite literally in my face (in the way) and it looks silly.
I still have a little scar on my lip from it, but it's not so bad. I'm just glad I didn't have it for longer. I feel embarrassed about it now, even.

Do think twice before committing to a piercing like that. The pain (physical and 'in the ***' so to speak) is just not worth it imo.

(I think tattoos are a different matter entirely, they can be nice if done well and tastefully)

searz knows it.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 6:20am | Report
I can understand ear piercings, but that's pretty much as far as I like piercings.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 7:28am | Report
O.o
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
juicenvodka
<Member>
juicenvodka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 8:27am | Report
Decisions decisions. >.<
I like the way it looks, but then the downside is if it scars, which most likely it will.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 11:53am | Report
Hey, you know what?
If you really wanna go and try to make yourself look more beautiful then start running. Because losing some body fat and building some muscle almost definitely makes you more attractive.
You'll also feel better, if you care about that at all.
Don't forget to eat healthy. A little fat food here and there doesn't matter much as long as you get all the important nutrients.
That's way better idea than to spend time and effort on putting metal in your lip.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:00pm | Report
^ oh ****....we got searz the nutritionist/personal trainer over here.

though I do completely agree. exercise OP. just want to give you a hard time

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:02pm | Report

telling gamers to exercise
u r so silly

lol truth

throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:04pm | Report
Nothing grosser on a man OR woman than tattoos.

Tattoos are a deal breaker for me. I'll have fun with you, but you aren't meetin' my momma, if you catch my meaning.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:07pm | Report

Nothing grosser on a man OR woman than tattoos.

Tattoos are a deal breaker for me. I'll have fun with you, but you aren't meetin' my momma, if you catch my meaning.

really? i think you are making some extreme statements man...i can name a lot of things grosser...lot of things...but it would be inappropriate for the kiddies.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide