Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Faces to Names

Creator: jhoijhoi May 28, 2011 4:33am
7278 posts - page 620 of 728
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 4:28pm | Report
We are posting faces again? Oh good, I got my new glasses, thought I would take a photo

Apologies for the potato quality
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Like this signature? Check out 2 sigs 1 week and my art shop for more
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 4:38pm | Report
Why do people keep using dumb, pointless apps to take/upload photos?
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 4:42pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Yeah. Nice link, I think I'm gonna share it around a little.
But please don't advocate Instagram. There are far better photo sharing services out there.
There's Flickr, Google+ and 500px, just to name a few.

I haven't read the ToS for any of them, but I'm pretty sure Google+ has high privacy standards (or at least higher than FB), seeing as Google has consistently been better consumer advocacy than Facebook.

IG is quite limited, but it's very widespread and far more of the people I'm interested in following use IG and Twitter the most (the latter of which isn't a photo app). Not even sure if anyone I follow use any of the 3 you mentioned. But yeah, IG can definitely use a lot of improvements to avoid other supporting apps to be used for it.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 5:05pm | Report
sirell wrote:
IG is quite limited, but it's very widespread and far more of the people I'm interested in following use IG and Twitter the most (the latter of which isn't a photo app). Not even sure if anyone I follow use any of the 3 you mentioned. But yeah, IG can definitely use a lot of improvements to avoid other supporting apps to be used for it.

Here's one interesting person to follow on Flickr if you're into photography:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticmind75/
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 5:11pm | Report
I appreciate good photography, but I'm not actually into it. I use IG/Twitter to follow artists and celebrities I like, as well as my own friends. So I'm not really interested in taking pictures really, so IG suits the very limited need I have for taking pictures.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 5:19pm | Report
sirell wrote:
I appreciate good photography, but I'm not actually into it. I use IG/Twitter to follow artists and celebrities I like, as well as my own friends. So I'm not really interested in taking pictures really, so IG suits the very limited need I have for taking pictures.

Ah, that's kind of what I figured. The quality of a service and the photos is of less importance when the quality of the pictures being shared is low.

I just wish people would advertise services according to their merits rather than their popularity.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 5:22pm | Report
Searz wrote:
Why do people keep using dumb, pointless apps to take/upload photos?
\

Well my default camera app doesn't have editing options so there is that

Your skills are inferior, but not YayaFTW's! Go check him out for a great signature!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 5:52pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:
Well my default camera app doesn't have editing options so there is that

Have you tried looking in your gallery/photos app? Most editing options are pushed there, because it simply makes a lot more sense to edit a photo AFTER taking it.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 5:56pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Have you tried looking in your gallery/photos app? Most editing options are pushed there, because it simply makes a lot more sense to edit a photo AFTER taking it.

While most Photos/Albums apps have an editing feature the one I have in mine is really bad, at most I can crop, rotate, flip, and add silly "stickers". I practically need Candy Camera, and like you have mentioned it really does help being able to edit a photo after taking it.

Thank you to Nameless for this awesome signature

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 6:01pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:
While most Photos/Albums apps have an editing feature the one I have in mine is really bad, at most I can crop, rotate, flip, and add silly "stickers". I practically need Candy Camera, and like you have mentioned it really does help being able to edit a photo after taking it.

Seems sucky. I think Photos has a good amount of editing options, I think it comes with Google+, so try downloading that if you want something that probably does a far better job than Candy Camera.

And I meant that it makes sense for the editing options to be in the gallery app rather than in the camera app.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide