Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Final Fantasy XIV

Creator: ZioSerpe January 29, 2012 5:13pm
77 posts - page 7 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:01pm | Report
Someone has a furry crush. :P
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 4:56pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

He's a fanboy, gets mad with just a comment
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 6:20pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

EVERYBODY is furry for Freya.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 6:42pm | Report
Luther, I didn't mean that, I simply meant that they were all from the garden, and it made sense for them to be working together.

I do agree that X needed some better characters, but you have to agree with me that XII had worse ones o.o

Toshabi, Freya was lame, I don't care what her 'race' was called, because she was essentially an intelligent rat. I really don't see what's so special about her, she was basically just a lame rip-off of Kain. I don't really remember her even ever saying, or doing anything. To me that game would've been pretty much the exact same thing if she hadn't been in it :3
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 8:25pm | Report

Luther, I didn't mean that, I simply meant that they were all from the garden, and it made sense for them to be working together.

I do agree that X needed some better characters, but you have to agree with me that XII had worse ones o.o

Toshabi, Freya was lame, I don't care what her 'race' was called, because she was essentially an intelligent rat. I really don't see what's so special about her, she was basically just a lame rip-off of Kain. I don't really remember her even ever saying, or doing anything. To me that game would've been pretty much the exact same thing if she hadn't been in it :3

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 10:27pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

No one is forcing you to read it lol.

I read a little bit of the first Wall of Text, till i realized its just a hater with a normal XYZ-Logic that can bring "down" 99,9% of all great RPG's, like saying all MMORPG's are **** because they are all like "Click the mob with right mouse button, press a few skill-buttons, wait."
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 12:41am | Report
I don't even...
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 11:29am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Excuse me? What the **** did you just say? I don't care if you have a beef with FF9, but you do NOT ****ing forget FREYA's ****ing name or her ****ing race (Burmecian). She is the most ****ing sexiest thing to ever come out of a ****ing final fantasy game (Other then FF7's Cid and Edge from FF4). Show some goddam respect when you speak about the almighty Freya and don't you EVER ****ing forget her name again you low life, lying, two-bit, half-wit, nit-wit, dim-wit, scum bagging, dirt napping, crab hustling, hopeless, ****less, brainless, four-flushing, sack of monkey ****.
>Final Fantasy
>sexy
>Tifa
>Rikku
>BOOBIES
>DAT ***

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 12:41pm | Report
Say, did you know Rikku is 15 years old in FF10?

That's right everyone, if you got turned on by Rikku you are officially going to hell. Or prison.

Quoted:

Rikku has won the award for "Hottest Character" in G4's 2004 G-Phoria awards show and the "Viewers' Choice: Baddest Good Girl" on G4's Video Game Vixens in 2005.[5][6] 1UP.com used her as an example of the "perky idiot" character type.[7] In 2007, Rikku was included by Tom's Games among the 50 greatest female characters in video game history.[8] In 2008, GameDaily included her in a list of "Ten Babes Who Should and 10 Babes Who Shouldn't Meet Your Mom", citing her sense of humour.[9] They also ranked her #15 on their 50 hottest video game women list, describing her as spirited, having an excellent figure, and having a knack for mechanics.[10] In 2010, UGO included her on the list of the 50 hottest video game girls (in spite of her being only 16),[11] while Complex ranked her at #20 among "The 50 Hottest Women In Video Games", along with Yuna and Paine.[12]

^ All paedophiles.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 1:03pm | Report
1) You couldn't possibly get sent to prison for that

2) Hell's not real :3

3) I find it wierd, and kinda creepy that such a list even exists O.o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide