Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

For those of you who want to learn Japanese

Creator: MrCuddowls December 18, 2012 4:19pm
1 2
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 1:17am | Report
well tbh. the only languages that are really really useful business wise would be:
english, frensh, chinese, russian, mb spanish - prolly missed out one/some but well.

even tho knowing a language is never bad so ya..

- Pro tip to learn japanese: Watch animes - srsly I can understand a bit of the animes without even reading the subtitles.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 1:20am | Report
Clicked on your profile, saw tons of clips from trashy fanservice anime, and a LilyPichu MEGUKA video. Oh boy.

Yes I can see you are "very interested" in Japanese language and culture.

(Also: Making a thread about "learning" Japanese without mentioning Kanji Damage? Seriously?)
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 5:12am | Report
astrolia wrote:

Clicked on your profile, saw tons of clips from trashy fanservice anime, and a LilyPichu MEGUKA video. Oh boy.

Yes I can see you are "very interested" in Japanese language and culture.

(Also: Making a thread about "learning" Japanese without mentioning Kanji Damage? Seriously?)

I expect people to understand that kanji is another sector because they are mentioned so much within the leasons. Im not gonna baby sit people with this thread. Furthermore, yes the anime included on my page is pretty much fan service, simply to attract people to my stuff. If you think I dont watch good anime like Durarara, or bakemonogatari, then you are sadly mistaken, i know what good and not so good anime is, and i just chose to put the fan service ones on my page.

Also on the protip given, no that is the worst possible thing you can do if tou want to learn japanses, i dont know if your being sarcastic or not but that is truly the worst thing you can do.
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 5:56am | Report
So Bakemonogatari is a universally accepted "good" anime?
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 6:37am | Report
I like it, anyway what does this even have to do with this thread, your accusing me of watching bad anime in a thread thats about learning a new language, i dont get what your purpose is
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide