Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Ghost Pepper Bet Tips !?!

Creator: React September 29, 2012 1:08pm
28 posts - page 2 of 3
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 9:45am | Report
I only have one advice: Try eating one the day before. That way you'll know what to expect and can prepare yourself accordingly.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 12:54pm | Report
Is it just me, or does this bet seems like fun? I would't say no to joining you guys :D

Also I got another advice I learned from a girl from Thailand

Warm water with salt in it

Why? It burns and wash away the enzymes of the chili left on the tongue. I tried this once when I eat a whole dry chili from her homeland. Before that I had been drinking other stuff, that really didn't helped much. As it will just just temporary make your tongue could and then it will still be hot. Also get the milk with the highest fat % or just eat yogurt. As you want something that is as fat as possible, as it will actually break down the enzymes of the chili fruit and that's the stuff that makes it hot.

Also read what lifebaka wrote, twice, this chili is just aroma is hot enough to actually melt down a ordinary plastic bag. Actually tried just a piece of this chili once and this is coming form a experience consumer of hot things, its not hot, ITS HOT!.

Also if you could, tape and it but it on here :P Nothing is as fun as to see peoples reaction from eating something hot!
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 1:52pm | Report
dayum... I'll see what I can about recording it. I'm extremely nervous for this bet.... Like i'll be prepared but something tells me its still gunna hurt. A question for you Dainou, where the after effects of this chili bad? or was it just the heat.
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 2:43pm | Report
NO PRESSURE
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 3:34pm | Report
Your helping me so much Searz... If you don't hear from me by Wednesday consider me dead.
>>My Referal Page<<

Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 5:08pm | Report
React wrote:

dayum... I'll see what I can about recording it. I'm extremely nervous for this bet.... Like i'll be prepared but something tells me its still gunna hurt. A question for you Dainou, where the after effects of this chili bad? or was it just the heat.

Nervous? Nothing to be nervous about, its just going to be hot for a few mins. Hell a few mins of pain is worth having a life time of glory! After effects? Well I didn't eat much, as my pal from India just gave me a little piece of it to taste. As far as I known, there should't be anything special. Every one acts different when they eat hot stuff, as some feel less and some feel more. Only known after effect I know about is that we western people, can't eat a real traditional Indian stew. As we would be spending a lot of time at the bathroom, from the effect of all the ghost chili in it.

Reminds me of a American show I saw about a guy, visiting restaurants that served food during night time, the episode I saw served him chicken they had spiced up with a lot of things, including ghost chili. In the end the mixture was probably hotter then what you are going to eat. He manage to eat half of the chicken wings, before the drank a whole can of milk and stood in the freezer. But you could literally see how red he became around the mouth. But if he can eat that mixture with a lot of hot things, you will survive a piece of ghost chili.

React wrote:

Your helping me so much Searz... If you don't hear from me by Wednesday consider me dead.

Well if you don't write here by Wednesday, I will assume you are on the toilet. But consider its just one chili, you will be alright!

Actually the old one video is a great way for you to see what you are up against and I would say, it didn't look so horrible. It also has one good point....DO NOT DRINK COLD WATER...just gonna make it worse, first the heat will be gone cause of the coldness of the water and then it comes back with full intense. Its like eating a second chili after the first one and I know from experience, that this is a bad idea. Also like that video says, they are oil based.
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 6:09pm | Report
Forgot to mention... Im indian and have lived all my life eating said "indian stew" aka "curry soup" aka dhall. So I'm not as worried as I was before, plus I got this indian sweet called Ghur, which is basically pure sugar cane extract and am hoping that will help. But hopefully, I'll be back Wednesday with a slighty heavier wallet.
>>My Referal Page<<

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 11:29pm | Report
gl hf

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Wollie
<Member>
Wollie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 6:03am | Report
Don't do it. People have actually died from eating these things....
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 7:39am | Report
Yeah, but they didn't die from eating just one.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide