Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Google 'Pressure Cookers' and 'Backpacks,' Get...

Creator: MrCuddowls August 1, 2013 12:55pm
1 2
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 2:53pm | Report
^ hard to read sarcasm through forum chat lol. but i still hold to my previous post.

the terrorist won GMD. takes me an hour just to get through security when i fly from state to state. gotta take my shoes off...let someone feel me up...which can be fun...what else can I say? we are constant high alert ever since 9/11. when thousands of people get murdered in your country maybe things would be a bit different too eh? not saying our system is perfect just asking everyone to give us a break once and awhile :)

you know we could fix the drone problem searz if we just make everything 100% automated :)

I'LL BE BACK! (in Schwarzenegger accent)

no kidding our privacy is being compromised along with our freedoms...but could be worse...look at russia's new attempt to ban foul language

here

no doubt we got's problems but not like we are the only ones...we are just in the spotlight the most. i know a lot of chinese people who work around me who NEVER want to go back to china and live. wonder why that is... ;)

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 4:22pm | Report

^ hard to read sarcasm through forum chat lol. but i still hold to my previous post.

the terrorist won GMD. takes me an hour just to get through security when i fly from state to state. gotta take my shoes off...let someone feel me up...which can be fun...what else can I say? we are constant high alert ever since 9/11. when thousands of people get murdered in your country maybe things would be a bit different too eh? not saying our system is perfect just asking everyone to give us a break once and awhile :)

you know we could fix the drone problem searz if we just make everything 100% automated :)

I'LL BE BACK! (in Schwarzenegger accent)

no kidding our privacy is being compromised along with our freedoms...but could be worse...look at russia's new attempt to ban foul language

here

no doubt we got's problems but not like we are the only ones...we are just in the spotlight the most. i know a lot of chinese people who work around me who NEVER want to go back to china and live. wonder why that is... ;)

The fact people understand it doesn't mean it's justified.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 5:16pm | Report
1984, plis.

Sig made by Aquilegia
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 8:15pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

1984, plis.

we're talking about the us government not the xbox one.

all jokes aside, its because the united states is a right wing police state run by corporations and a social media that spins every issue.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 9:52pm | Report
As the saying goes, "Better safe than sorry".

"Do you have any bombs, they asked. Do you own a pressure cooker? My husband said no, but we have a rice cooker. Can you make a bomb with that? My husband said no, my wife uses it to make quinoa. What the hell is quinoa, they asked. ..."

police pls
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 11:58pm | Report
Searz wrote:

This ****ing **** is one of the things I hate the most about America.
The other thing being how corrupt politics are over there.

Don't be so naive, there's corruption in politics in every country
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 3:19am | Report
Late response, deal with it. I have a lot of tabs open..
Mooninites wrote:

Don't be so naive, there's corruption in politics in every country

Well, no ****ing ****, Sherlock.

But let's ignore the problem because many other countries have them too. Logic.

No, I can say right off that that won't work.
Just to clarify: the drone was sent to kill this innocent person(because of misinformation), he wasn't caught in the crossfire of something. It happened in the US, to my knowledge.
Quoted:

"The proposal has been made by deputy Yelena Mizulina, who is also behind Russia’s controversial law forbidding the dissemination of information on homosexuality to minors."
Needless to say, it was made by a ******. There's hopefully enough reasonable people to just strike it down in the end.
Quoted:
no doubt we got's problems but not like we are the only ones...we are just in the spotlight the most.

Of course, but considering the amount of influence the US has over the rest of the world, problems there might end up affecting the rest of the world considerably more than any other country in the world.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
dragon00bicus
<Member>
dragon00bicus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 5:00am | Report
Me and a bunch of friends just searched regarding pressure cooker bombs, wrist watch bombs, bulb bombs, phone bombs, TV bombs, and computer bombs at the computer of one of our friends workplace. We're now waiting to see what happens. OH GOD, WHY!

Gold II, somebody's something.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide