Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guild wars 2

Creator: PotatisFarfar May 8, 2011 3:20pm
37 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 3:20pm | Report
IF you were not exited about this game, watch this video and come back hyped:

Can't it just come out already -.-
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 4:41pm | Report
hmm...

10. you won't fully know the production quality until its released but from what little you've shown it looks good.
9. dunno what to say besides big whoop.
8. interesting enough. wouldn't really expect to see a difficulty in a mmo, but i never really play anything other than normal so that doesnt appeal to me.
7. well that certainly looks like it took a lot of work from the developers. dunno how i really feel about it.
6. now that really is something interesting, however i would need to see more.
5. microtransactions yay. although a free mmo with this much hype would get extremely crowded.
4. it does look nice. gonna have to have a nice computer for this. maybe it wont be so crowded after all.
3. that really is gonna take huge specs. unlimited people in a battleground? but yeah i think guild wars/gw2 are the only mmos where you don't choose between being a good guy or bad guy. and i'm also not much of a pvper..
2. sounds great. not really a fan of everyone getting a heal but i'll get to that in next point. thats the one thing i didnt like about WoW was having 5000 skills, so many buttons..
1. i see good and bad things with this. obviously its good that its trying something different than the average mmo. but on the other hand it seems to take less focus on working together, as the guy even mentioned "that players are responsible for themselves."

all in all it looks really interesting and i might check it out when i get more information. for now though the mmo i'm looking forward to is tor.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 4:53pm | Report
Vindictus combat, Warhammer PVP (kind like world), but yeah WOW everything else.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 5:24pm | Report
This is like watching someone make your favourite food when you're extremely hungry.. THIS IS TORTURE!

@caucheka
This isn't free, you have to buy the game. The difference is that it has no monthly fee.
And the "no role" system doesn't really mean you are responsible for yourself, it means you are not so dependent on others. It has the potential to screw up the game, but I doubt they will. I'm sure the way classes synergise with each other is going to be amazing.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 5:41pm | Report

Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 8:59pm | Report
I can't wait. I loved GW so much.
Bross
<Member>
Bross's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 12:08am | Report
AND IT'S FREE

"I am a bird, rawr."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 4:15am | Report
Er.. no. It just doesn't have any monthly fees.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
MisterChris
<Member>
MisterChris's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 4:32am | Report
I was never a fan of the original, in MY opinion it was out-shined by WoW.
Current

Underway
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 5:18am | Report
The original was fun, even more than WoW for me. (all the grinding in WoW makes me wanna blow my brains out..)
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide