Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Heroes of Might and Magic 6

Creator: caucheka October 2, 2011 2:06am
1 2
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 7:44am | Report
TL;DR: They failed.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
ShadowNet
<Editor>
ShadowNet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 7:46am | Report
Heroes 6 feels amazing. Only things I don't like are the new towns (got used to them) and the lack of extra resources. Also you have to remember to use your commander attack (the sword at the bottom) and your units abilities (on the left).

Praetorians are so f-ing useful, tanks 50% of the damage aimed at friendly targets with 25% reduced damage and free retaliation if an ally is hit <3
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 12:14pm | Report
imo haven in 6 is op. the best tier 1 unit (praetorians) that soak damage that allies near them take, the most powerful healer unit, and that ****ing radiant dawn thing that has a full map teleport, with strike and return and no retaliation.

only having one ranged unit does not make up for this at all. besides you want all your **** to be melee anyway so they can use praetorians better.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 12:23pm | Report
I just pray that HoMM 6 will be like HoMM 3, caus the fourth and fifth seriously sucked.... God HoMM 3 brings so much memories back lol

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide