How do I feel about the servers being down?
Creator: June 21, 2012 10:44pm
Why the **** so loud?
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
That made me lol.
ì‚¬ëž‘ì€ ìž¥ë‹˜ì´ë‹¤. | ความงามในความà¹à¸‚็งà¹à¸£à¸‡. | æ„›ã¯æ²»ç™‚ã§ã™.
Quoted:
It scared me when I clicked it cause my speakers were up.
Me too lols, I got scared when I clicked the link >.>
ì‚¬ëž‘ì€ ìž¥ë‹˜ì´ë‹¤. | ความงามในความà¹à¸‚็งà¹à¸£à¸‡. | æ„›ã¯æ²»ç™‚ã§ã™.
I was going to say "THAT'S REALLY ****ING RACIST" until I realized that I was holding a chicken McNugget in my left hand.
jhoijhoi wrote:
Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.
You're black Toshabi? :o
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
You need to log in before commenting.


<Veteran>
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie