Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is Link dead in Majora's Mask?

Creator: Searz December 16, 2013 12:07pm
1 2
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 4:54pm | Report
the part that you didnt understand is that if there is a game inbetween TP and MM in the timeline and the MM link isnt there teaching the link in that game it would be a bit weird because there is no reason why he shouldnt be helping that link, yes you could say that hes only called to help TP link because hes howling in wolf form to call him and no other link can do that but im pretty sure the wolf howling is the "instrument" in that zelda game, so i see no reason why if any other link incarnation plays the same song the ghost of MM link wouldnt help them if they were in a specific place

but like i said thats the only part in the theory i dont really like because why only teach the TP link and not the four sword link(s) or IF they made a game inbetween MM and TP in the timeline if hes not in that game it only makes it a bit weirder why he would just skip a whole generation, the rest of the theory i actually like and agree with

also Searz do you mind giving me the "plethora of reasons" instead of just saying there are reasons?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 8:44am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

the part that you didnt understand is that if there is a game inbetween TP and MM in the timeline and the MM link isnt there teaching the link in that game it would be a bit weird because there is no reason why he shouldnt be helping that link, yes you could say that hes only called to help TP link because hes howling in wolf form to call him and no other link can do that but im pretty sure the wolf howling is the "instrument" in that zelda game, so i see no reason why if any other link incarnation plays the same song the ghost of MM link wouldnt help them if they were in a specific place

As I said, a plethora of reasons. You just brought one up yourself.

Anyways, you're bringing up a hypothetical situation that cannot in any way disprove of the theory at hand simply because it's hypothetical.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 1:59pm | Report
im not trying to disprove it and i know its hypothetical (other than the fact that hes not in four swords helping that link thats actually a fact not a hypothetical, it was however a different kind of zelda game though) im just saying that is the only part of the theory i dont like and im sure the theory would still be good without that whole point
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2013 6:29pm | Report
*Like in Alice, it's all a dream.

*The 5 stages of death are aren't connected to Link himself but the inhabitants.
->They know the moons going to crash and kill them, so they live through these stages.

*Link isn't the center of this story, he isn't even a "real" part of it, he's simply a watcher to this tale but decides to take action.

The developers didn't intend to kill Link and put him into purgatory, but to create a game with a deeper, graver storyline, teaching the player the meaning of "death" by letting them be bystanders.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2013 7:39pm | Report
"simply a watcher"

"decides to take action"

doesnt that make him not a watcher anymore?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 3:44am | Report
^Yeah, I agree with Dill here. Interesting idea, but ultimately contradictory.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide