Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

IT'S OVER 9000!

Creator: Searz October 21, 2012 6:23am
65 posts - page 2 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 10:26am | Report

hi

Hello Mr.Spambot, pleased to make your acquaintance.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 10:31am | Report
I dont get how people get that much posts
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 10:36am | Report
not many people stay with this site long, or post often...Probably due to the over abundance of ********s (myself included) that are on frequently. Thankfully a majority of the ********s here on mobafire are the "friendly" kind. Where they grow on you...Eventually....Like a tumor....
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 11:49am | Report

not many people stay with this site long, or post often...Probably due to the over abundance of ********s (myself included) that are on frequently. Thankfully a majority of the ********s here on mobafire are the "friendly" kind. Where they grow on you...Eventually....Like a tumor....

Pretty much :)
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 2:09pm | Report

hi

If everyone posted like Wrath does, anyone with 500 post count or higher would have 5k posts no problem.

That or nothing funny happens. All my posts (well 70%) are off topic post. We gotto keep this section of MOBAfail alive and kicking for the entertainment purpose of all of us. Killing off Jet only doubled the work I have to do to keep Off-Topic fun.
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 2:43pm | Report
Dem posts.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 2:46pm | Report

ROFL

a majority of the ********s

I'm not like that D:
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 8:12pm | Report
There was this one Forum Community i was active in once, it wasnt a big one or anything, but i was the first one who reached 3,5k there, when the Forum died down i just facepalmed about how much time i wasted with this every day, besides that you sound like you are proud about something like that...rly searz? I thought u are better then that, at least thats the feeling i got in my (steam)conversations with you
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 9:38pm | Report
it's funny because hardly any of my posts are actually spam

INCEPTION

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 10:16pm | Report
"hardly any" = "only half"

He saves up all his words to put in 1 huge post, that's why a lot of his posts only have 1 word. True facts.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide