Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Just wow

Creator: Toshabi September 6, 2012 5:17pm
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 8:47pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

yeah but thats...not in america so why are we voting on it? shouldnt it be the people in you know Isreal and that area of the world to decide? thats just my thoughts just because yer a superpower doesnt mean you decide things for other countries

also Cudd i dont think you can even get in there to beat the **** out of him without you know getting shot or arrested or anything else like that cuz of all the security they have

To explain it further, the Jewish people of Israel consider Jerusalem (Their sacred town) to be the capital of the country. The Pakistanian people believe that Jerusalem is not the capital of the country because they believe that Israel belongs to them. We need to choose which side we're allied with so by saying "Yes, we recognize that X city is the capital of Israel", we ultimately choose which side we want ourselves allied with by making such a bold declaration. The democrats (as a whole, somewhat) tend to fall in line with what our current president believes (pretty much, he doesn't like Israel all that much). The Republicans are all for Jerusalem being recognized as the capital of Israel.

Yeah, that's kind of how it all goes. I would explain it further but I'm too tired to go on. You're a smart kid, you'll figure it out.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 12:19am | Report
i just believe that its their business not americas business about whats the capital of what

there are other ways to keep alliances
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 12:57am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i just believe that its their business not americas business about whats the capital of what

there are other ways to keep alliances

Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel by all western nations including the United Nations. The United Nations is the supreme force when it comes to legitimacy. While members of the UN may choose to not recognize the legitimacy of Jerusalem or Israel, it is recognized by the United Nations while the nation of Palestine is not. As far as my knowledge, Palestine is also not recognized by the security council because it has not received the majority vote required to even bring it to discussion let alone recognize it.

So as far as I'm concerned, Jerusalem should absolutely be recognized as the capital. Palestine is not a legitimate nation because it is not recognized as one on the world stage. Sure nations like Iran can choose to recognize it, but they are still not legitimate in the eyes of the United Nations. I actually think its quite appalling that this even has to be voted upon but then again what should I expect at the national democratic convention
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 5:34am | Report
yehosera wrote:

SO LEGIT!!!!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:19am | Report
lol wat

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:59am | Report
I think this is a good outcome.

Let's just hope all the battles subside over there.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 5:50pm | Report
I would just build a wall and divide the city in two. This wall would be named YAJKDOK, as it's initials stand for the silver rule in the abrahvi language.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide