Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Kingdom Hearts Fans!!

Creator: Leonidas_Sama January 17, 2013 9:56pm
16 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Leonidas_Sama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 8:25am | Report
Searz wrote:

Or maybe Square Enix just got lazy and copied a bunch of stuff?

Possibly but isn't everything these days copying something ^^

FalseoGod wrote:

I'm not yours.

Um..What?

sirell wrote:

Fighting style isn't even the same either, since the combat system change for each FF game.

Sigh I was talking about the old Final Fantasy but whatever..I see your just gonna continue to tell me that they have nothing in common..
Made the signature myself :3
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 3:48pm | Report
Sigh I was talking about the old Final Fantasy but whatever..I see your just gonna continue to tell me that they have nothing in common..

Ironically, you got that wrong too. They do have stuff in common. The graphics styles are the same, probably because Square Enix/Soft did them both. The scripts were also similar, despite being different stories. Even the voice actors were the same in some instances. Music tracks are also extremely similar (same composer(s)).

I never said they don't have anything in common, merely that your original assertion: KH was based off FF, was unfounded.

If you're going to make comparisons, you're going to have to be more specific. 'FF' will refer to the entire franchise, whilst 'FFI' will avoid this confusion.
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 4:03pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Ironically, you got that wrong too. They do have stuff in common. The graphics styles are the same, probably because Square Enix/Soft did them both. The scripts were also similar, despite being different stories. Even the voice actors were the same in some instances. Music tracks are also extremely similar (same composer(s)).

I never said they don't have anything in common, merely that your original assertion: KH was based off FF, was unfounded.

If you're going to make comparisons, you're going to have to be more specific. 'FF' will refer to the entire franchise, whilst 'FFI' will avoid this confusion.

Haha ya whatever say..I still just like kingdom hearts
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 4:06pm | Report
I never doubted that for a second.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 12:16am | Report
"where my kingdom hearts fans", I don't belong to yus. But maybe I could, are you rich?
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 5:25am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

"where my kingdom hearts fans", I don't belong to yus. But maybe I could, are you rich?

Sigh I see..Haha I guess I have my first troller
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide