Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Most Painful Shave EVER

Creator: Scrax July 6, 2011 9:48pm
73 posts - page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 9:48pm | Report
I just had the most painful shave ever. Got this new razor today, nice looking and everything, so I was wondering if I had found the razor of all razors.

So naive..

I start off by putting the shaving gel on. Cold and soothing, specially pleasant on a warm summers evening (yes, evening). I put the razor to my chin and start working. IT FELT LIKE I TRIED TO RIP MY DAMN FACE OFF! The resistance in the blades were.. Just.. I HAVE NO WORDS! I tried to take it slower; Nope. Speed up more; **** no. Tried to do short, slow drags; Yeah right.

Have you ever tried dragging your hand over rubber? It felt like that. My face was being twisted around, following the razor. It didn't feel like it had razors to remove my beard, but rather small demons chewing it off as they passed by (including my face). I got cuts all over, and it was burning like hell. I gave up, and figured I'd pull up my old razor and give it a go.

HALLELUJAH! Felt like heaven compared to.. It. It was like angels kissing my face. Oh, the sweet, sweet delight. I trashed the "new" one instantly.

What I learned? Never ****ing change your razor.
*******it..

/needsahug
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 9:57pm | Report
you gotta go with the 5 blades man, feels like rubbing a tissue over a baby's bottom.
Also, do you go with or against the grain of the hair?
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 9:58pm | Report
Change your razor every once in a while but damn Scrax, after you first felt that the razor was going painfully rough across your face don't you think it would be a good idea to think "Alright this **** obviously isn't working so holy **** I gotta stop and use the old razor" or is persistence key to eventually getting facial hair off of your face?

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 9:59pm | Report
@BMB: Make me sound like a 6 year old with extreme beard growth why don't ya' :3

I shave with the grain, as it gives less razor rash. And it is 5 blades, it's just freaking AWFUL. No idea how they managed to get it out on the market..

@Wong: I was testing it. In a test you won't just give up without proper proof :3 So I am just gonna keep purchasing my usual blades, lol.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 10:00pm | Report
With the grain is sooooooooooo much less troublesome int he long run (ever seen an ingrown hair? that **** is nasty).

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 10:23pm | Report
Best frontpage in a while now:

(Changed it so you can read from top to bottom instead of bottom to top)
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 10:27pm | Report
I'd say it looks pretty flawlessly edited but seeing the varying lengths of the space between each post dissuaded my opinion.

Although, I do have to admit that's pretty cool, I don't think we've seen a consectuive conversation being readable on the front page for a while.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 10:27pm | Report
Now...imagine that feeling on your legs and having to buy razors intended for the opposite gender to not have it happen constantly.
=_=

TMI Story of my life.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 10:28pm | Report
Lesson learned today: Shaving is for the Europeans.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2011 10:28pm | Report
"to not have it happen constantly"

Wat. Wording is confusing without context.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide