Hey! I've played my games, I earned that power. I think I have a right to keep it.
Especially my surfing Pikachu in yellow. ;-;
Stupid cartridge erasing it's self.
Especially my surfing Pikachu in yellow. ;-;
Stupid cartridge erasing it's self.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Diablo 2
Final Fantasy 2 (4??)
Final Fantasy 3 (6??)
Diablo had the godliest replay value.
I love those FF games.
Final Fantasy 2 (4??)
Final Fantasy 3 (6??)
Diablo had the godliest replay value.
I love those FF games.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
Top 3 of replayed games, in order:
1. Pokemon (anyone who knew my name from before it changed might know who I am competitively o.o)
2. Oblivion (I have like...10 accounts)
Point of which you would restart game nr. 1: Whenever I felt like it, usually when I just wanted to try new stuff
Best part about the nr. 1 game: It's pokemon, it always has massive replay value...
Reason for replaying the games: Oblivion had simply tons of stuff to do and options to go with instead of what you initially did. And I mean, it's pokemon...nuff said.
1. Pokemon (anyone who knew my name from before it changed might know who I am competitively o.o)
2. Oblivion (I have like...10 accounts)
Point of which you would restart game nr. 1: Whenever I felt like it, usually when I just wanted to try new stuff
Best part about the nr. 1 game: It's pokemon, it always has massive replay value...
Reason for replaying the games: Oblivion had simply tons of stuff to do and options to go with instead of what you initially did. And I mean, it's pokemon...nuff said.
"oblivion is pokemon"
You sure about that Nighthawk?
And boo for ps2.
Anyone know if there are any near perfect emulators yet?
You sure about that Nighthawk?
And boo for ps2.
Anyone know if there are any near perfect emulators yet?
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


I don't think I have ever restarted a game just to play it through from the start other than games with something like a "New game+" option where it gets harder but you keep all your stuff.
Heathen.