Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official Dragon Age Thread

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard November 13, 2014 3:39pm
114 posts - page 1 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 3:39pm | Report
Mostly because I expect a lot of people will be playing various Dragon Age games with Dragon Age: Inquisition on the way momentarily.

Feel free to spam your screenshots here.

My characters (from Origins, obviously):
Caylean, Human fighter

[default name] (accidentally forgot to give her a different name), Elven Rogue (city elf)
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 3:59pm | Report
Do you want to ride the bull?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 4:48pm | Report
O boy. So I'm pretty sick when it comes to games such as this (basically just bioware games really) and I got this game like last month I guess and I have played through two full playthroughs in the first two weeks of having the game, and since then finished one more and started two seperate ones from scratch, one of which is half way done. These are my in progress characters (dalish elf mage (mod) & warrior dwarf commoner):

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 5:06pm | Report
cough addict cough

So I liked Origins quite a lot, although I was only able to finish it once because I always got too bored of it around the dumb fade part. Then DA2 came along and was pretty darn ****awful and ruined everything. From what I've seen so far Inquisition looks promising but I don't want to get my hopes up and I probably won't buy it at launch.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 5:13pm | Report
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 6:44pm | Report
I've been playing too much league... I read the title to this thread as the: Official Dragon's Rage thread.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 10:46pm | Report
I have origins on my hard drive, but I have only played until the part where my guy has to grab some darkspawn blood to become a grey warden. Istalling my whole steam library all at once as soon as I finished building my pc wasn't really a good idea because I didn't really stick to any game.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2014 12:38am | Report
Say cheeeese Sten.
"No"#arcanewarriorelfswag

Le dragon le age le 2
#ADCswag

I made sure that the dragon age 2 person sided with the templar, so hopefully Hawke will hate the Warden in inquisition >:D

In dragon age 3 Ill definitely make a qunari mage. Dem qunari's are badass :O
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2014 1:58am | Report
^ Dammit I'm also gonna make a Qunari mage male **** ;_;

I can't show screenshots coz I'm playing them on PS3 (bought Origins for 5 euros, got a code for 2 and I'm buying 3 ASAP). I'm stupid excited.

My Origins character was a female Archer (don't become an archer on origins, it's ****ing terrible) who seduced Alistar to become queen, my DAO2 game is ongoing, I'm a female warrior and I tried to seduce Aveline to no avail so I'm probably going for Merryl even though the thought displeases me. However, the alternative is Anders (a psychotic abomination ****), Isabella (a thieving backstabbing ****) and fenris (a murderous **** with anger issues).

I prefer unholy ****s myself.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2014 5:31am | Report
Aveline just leads you on like a huge ***** then tries to make you hook her up and some random fk. YEAH NO AVELINE YOU ARE STAYING SINGLE WHILE I'M HERE. *****.

As for da:inquisition I'm most likely going to play a female dalish mage, or rogue, elf :)

by jhoijhoi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide