Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Happy thread.

Creator: Nighthawk September 9, 2011 1:14pm
2055 posts - page 164 of 206
MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 9:07am | Report
Let's be real, everyone on Mobafire was straight at one point in their life until they saw Vapora. Who wouldn't start to doubt their own sexuality when they see a face like this? *sarcastic cough*
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 9:11am | Report
How does it take you people so long to figure out what you're attracted to? Do you go through like a period of denial or does it just not occur to you that you might be gay/bi?

No offense, that's just something that's always confused me.
It is mostly denial :3

People usually find out about their sexuality the moment the hormones kick in.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 9:55am | Report

How does it take you people so long to figure out what you're attracted to? Do you go through like a period of denial or does it just not occur to you that you might be gay/bi?

I knew since I was a wee kid. Boys just interested me way more than girls, but I got closer to girls just because they were much smarter and more reasonable =D

Then hormones kicked in, along with denial after getting so much pressure from society and thoughts shoved into my mind about homosexuality being wrong. So for a while, I convinced myself I was at least bi. Though feelings tend to properly resurface, and so I figured out what was really up (I really did not like vaginas after all).

So it's partially being told you can't possibly be right and so believing that gesture yourself, and part denial.
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 10:21am | Report
For me, i generally like girls a lot more, but depending on the situation, i might do something with s guy.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 10:50am | Report

I don't think it takes long to figure out what we're attracted to, in my opinion I think that it's accepting it that takes time. Most people go through denial at first and after that it takes time to come out to the general public. Everyone's different when it comes to when they figure out their sexuality, personally I figured it out after being 'triggered' by something.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 10:59am | Report
For me, i generally like girls a lot more, but depending on the situation, i might do something with s guy.

Like if they drug you silly? :^)

It's always harder to accept yourself when you get little to no positive rolemodels regarding what you are and when society says it's wrong, dirty or disgusting. Nowadays it's not as much like this (internet, human rights, etc), so you got examples out there of lgbtq+ people showing you they're not just fiction, but there's still a lot of identity erasure and shaming.

Basically, I grew up with the feeling that gay people were disgusting, that showing anything considered "efeminate" on a guy was awful. You usually don't grow up feeling like you being disgusting is right or that it fits you, so naturally you can't be those things (gay). Even as I started accepting myself, I still discriminated effeminate homosexuals or people who were promiscuous because society told me these things were wrong. I was proud whenever I came out and the person told me "wtf I'd never imagine" because in my head it was great that I could "pass as straight": it meant I was still fitting as a male and not one of those "disgusting queens".

It's a really complicated process of constant judging and finding your identity. Not to mention Bisexual Erasure is another issue (basically, not believing bisexuality exist, you're either x or y), and I can firmly say that one of the reasons I stopped pursuing or caring about females romantically and sexually was because of how many of them reacted even to the thought of dating a guy who's dated guys and had sex with other men. Also helps that I'm popular enough with guys.

tl;dr: the world is ****ed up and so am I.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 11:06am | Report
MrMad2000 wrote:
Let's be real, everyone on Mobafire was straight at one point in their life until they saw Vapora. Who wouldn't start to doubt their own sexuality when they see a face like this? *sarcastic cough*

yea upon seeing that face I went from straight male to homosexual female
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 11:06am | Report
ayy

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 11:25am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Like if they drug you silly?

If i was in a situation where i could be drugged then i probably didn't need to be drugged.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 2:30am | Report
It may or may not have occurred to me I was bisexual after I started pretending I was gay with a friend for ***** and giggles, and after a while was like
"You know this guy isn't that bad looking"
Jokes on me because he's completely straight. And yes, my bisexuality comes down to "aaaaah **** it I find a few men attractive and about 3 times more women attractive as well."
Nobody on here tho folks, sorry.

Basically MOBAFire.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide