Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Manga/Anime Thread

Creator: Jebus McAzn August 4, 2011 3:56pm
316 posts - page 16 of 32
SakuyaFM
<Member>
SakuyaFM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 9:38am | Report
Persona 4 Animation is out now.

I still need to finish Ika Musume S1, and I'm behind 4 episodes on The Idolm@ster.
--IGN: 765 Pro Azusa--

Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 11:56am | Report
Finished Blood+

First 2/3 were awesome, the last third was REALLY meh, could hardly be arsed to watch it till the end.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 12:01pm | Report
Can't wait for new Fairy Tail, what happens to Natsu T.T
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 7:14pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Finished Blood+

First 2/3 were awesome, the last third was REALLY meh, could hardly be arsed to watch it till the end.

Agree with that.

The end few episodes were pretty good, the ending fight scene was awesome, especially when you're learning more about Haji's true form and that.

I hated the "WE'RE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY" bits though after a bit. One or two are good and give it depth, but they could've easily cut it down 5-10 episodes and it would be better.

Blood C is coming out at the moment, Blood+ but in an alternate universe or something. Apparently it's pretty bad so far, so I'd refrain from watching that until I've seen the reviews of the full thing.
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 5:46am | Report
Grackthul wrote:

Yeah DvD and Blueray, i just watch it on an nice animesite with good quali, if you are intrested let me no over pn : D there are many seasons of Animes o:

There ain't no DVD and/or Bluray rips out yet. It's all tv or hdtv rips so far :(
50. Most importantly, yes, they Have Baron warded. No, I don't want to go for him at the moment.
ShadowNet
<Editor>
ShadowNet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 11:13am | Report
Finished Elfen Lied and Murder Princess, now forcing myself through Berserk with english dub (horrid). Can anyone suggest something like Elfen Lied?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 11:31am | Report
<3 Basalisk
<3 HoTD (Highschool of the Dead)

I still have to finish Gungrave on Netflix :/

And I'm still waiting for ~90% of the Anime shows I've watched to actually be finished....

Corpse Princess
Sekirei
D. Gray Man
Claymore
etc.....I just funking want my anime to never stop...Seriously though Anime shows are like new sitcoms in the US. They die off quickly and nothing ever gets resolved.....

As well I'd like to catch up to Bleach...I've already read most of the manga...I just wanna watch it animated now...Same for Naruto (Yeah Naruto isn't amazing and has a lot of filler, but I still loves me some "Sexyjutsu"
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 12:24pm | Report
ShadowNet wrote:

forcing myself through Berserk with english dub (horrid).

The berserk anime is **** except for the story (which ofc is snagged from the manga).
Do yourself a favor; read the manga.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 7:41am | Report
While having no internet during my first weeks in Scotland I watched Angel Beats! and Death Note. I liked both of them, the first 15-20 episodes of Death Note are awesome.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 9:19am | Report
ShadowNet wrote:

Finished Elfen Lied and Murder Princess, now forcing myself through Berserk with english dub (horrid). Can anyone suggest something like Elfen Lied?

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide