ShadowNet wrote:
Freezing
Very, very meh. Maybe I should drop it and search for better ones instead.
Quoted:
STEINS;GATE - Dropped it after 5 mins.
LOOOOOOOOL, owned winter.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Wintermond wrote:
Newbie, you never drop an anime after the first ten episodes.
That would mean each EP is 30sec long, but I assume you just failed with writing :P
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
He dropped it after the first five minutes.
But you should wait at least ten episodes before you drop an Anime, I watched anime taht were **** the first ten episodes and were insanely good afterwards.
But you should wait at least ten episodes before you drop an Anime, I watched anime taht were **** the first ten episodes and were insanely good afterwards.
El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|
You need to log in before commenting.


Gintama - Kewl, watched all episodes before the 1 year pause.
Planning to watch: AT Votoms animes, movies, ovas, everything, Freezing, Blue Exorcis.