B-Wong wrote:
afaik h.264 has been around for a while now hasn't it? (internet-while anyways)
Yap, but it's still one of the best.
I hope google's new WebM catches on.
It's open source unlike 90% of the formats.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Wintermond wrote:
Watched the End of Evangelion today.
I am speechless, this is by far the best thing ever created.
From Story to Soundtrack to...omg it's too awesome.
Evangelion is kinda meh (idk if I was too young to understand when I watched it or I just didnt like).
My friend said that Code Ge*** has the best end ever (I'm almost there).
You need to log in before commenting.


EDIT: wait wait wait. "I'll add that to the list of things I'll eat when I get my body back". Huh?