Ok, I READ about dragons and stuff like that. I am currently reading His Majesty's Dragon.
But I WATCH anime. My favorite anime so far is Soul Eater. Is there anything like that/better?
But I WATCH anime. My favorite anime so far is Soul Eater. Is there anything like that/better?
Watching:
Naruto and Bleach (stopped for some time, waiting for episodes)
Rurouni Kenshin
Code Ge*** R2
Willing to watch:
Nodame Cantabile Finale
Bakemonogatari
One Piece
Gintama
Hajime no Ippo
Reading:
Gantz
Rosario+Vampire
D.Gray-Man
Well, there are lots of animes and mangas that I've already watched or read, so I'm not gonna write them.
I wanna watch Ao no exorcist, but I know nothing about it.
Naruto and Bleach (stopped for some time, waiting for episodes)
Rurouni Kenshin
Code Ge*** R2
Willing to watch:
Nodame Cantabile Finale
Bakemonogatari
One Piece
Gintama
Hajime no Ippo
Reading:
Gantz
Rosario+Vampire
D.Gray-Man
Well, there are lots of animes and mangas that I've already watched or read, so I'm not gonna write them.
I wanna watch Ao no exorcist, but I know nothing about it.
Well herpaderpsnerp.
It's based off the manga so that's obvious.
It's based off the manga so that's obvious.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
screwblum wrote:
Ok, I READ about dragons and stuff like that. I am currently reading His Majesty's Dragon.
But I WATCH anime. My favorite anime so far is Soul Eater. Is there anything like that/better?
The closest things I know to it are FMA Brotherhood and Code Ge***. I haven't seen Code Ge*** yet though.
FMA Brotherhood isn't incredibly like Soul Eater, it has a lot less funny stuff (D:) but still has humor. It's the closest I know of though.
As for Code Ge***, every one of my friends seem to be recommending it to me so it can't be all too bad either.
Gotta watch FMA brothehood, but I got so many things to watch right now T.T
I hated FLCL. I thought it had some fking crazy fights and explosions, but its a love story (kind of).
BTW, where I can find XVid avi animes to download? I put everything in my pendrive and watch on my TV.
I hated FLCL. I thought it had some fking crazy fights and explosions, but its a love story (kind of).
BTW, where I can find XVid avi animes to download? I put everything in my pendrive and watch on my TV.
Xvid sucks compared to the newer formats (h.264 among others)
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


Ao no excorcist(no.1)
Naruto(no4)
Bleach(fillers rite now>_>)(no 5)
fairy tail(no 3)
baka to test shoukanjuu(no2 , comedy:D)
In the past , ive read
-Full metal alchemist(no6)
-katekyo hitman reborn(no3)
-Soul eater(no5)
-the world god only knows 1 & 2(no.2)
-code ge***(no1)
-death note(MIND FUCCCK)(no .4)
i didnt name the failure animes/mangas tho.
the ones i listed are my favourites.