Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Pokemon X/Y Thread.

Creator: OTGBionicArm October 12, 2013 5:30am
127 posts - page 7 of 13
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2013 10:10am | Report
I'm still curious as to how Magnemites breed.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2013 10:14am | Report
sirell wrote:

I'm still curious as to how Magnemites breed.

it's basic attraction.

Sig made by elenah
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2013 10:15am | Report
With dittos, like every other pokemon. :D
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2013 7:28pm | Report
Sig by Emikadon
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2013 7:39pm | Report
I need... I need an adult.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2013 2:10pm | Report
i love pokemons since my father bought me my first pokemon game with my first game boy( Game Boy Advance Sp,tribals, With Pokemon Ruby version) a lots of years a go(maybe about 10) and i played ruby,zaphire,leaf green, fire red,yellow,red, smerald,mistery dungeon explorers of the dartk(or whatever it was, dont remember english name), ranger 2,ranger 3, Black, Super pokemon rumble(whatever, the one for 3DS), Soul Silver and dont remember if anything more(probably yes, but dont wanna to go to check). all that just to say that i still didnt play black 2 and x or y lol... I should buy them one day, cause on emulators suck lol.

EDIT: Forgot about diamond.

P.S. I feel so bad for didnt play so much at pokemon :
"You belong in a museum!"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2013 2:40pm | Report
judging by what ive heard/seen from streams they give you way too much way too early, and everyone seems to be way overleveled from the exp. share (one person i was watching was level 50 before the 4th gym and he was hardly grinding)
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2013 4:12pm | Report
Yeah, not gonna lie, the gyms have all been a breeze. Team Flare is a ****ing joke. I mean, when you get to the point where you can OTK even the Admin Pokemon with anyone in your party and the you have trouble catching Pokemon in the wild at the latest place you are in because you keep KOing them, yeah.

Not to mention you can get a perfect team by the time you meet Professor Sycamore for the first time (if you get the Torchic distribution).

But my PR video is so ****ing awesome.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2013 7:56pm | Report
The EXP Share is pretty rediculous. and as Sirell mentioned you get a broken ****ing Torchic that levels faster than everything by default (As it technically is not your pokemon originally). Mega Blaziken/Charizard X/Lucario pretty much carry the entire game singlehandedly and oneshot everything. You get all of these for free, by the way. Game freak kinda messed up by making the strongest megas incredibly easy to obtain and making exp share broken
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2013 8:11pm | Report
it looks like they focused more on the competitive/online part of the game rather than the single player part, with exp share leveling everything up so fast and the super training to stop the endless grinding of a certain wild pokemon

its nice they tried to make up for it with customizing your person but id rather have a challenging single player game than a different hat, like i had so much trouble with the team plasma leader in pokemon black and i literally just watched someone that has never played a pokemon game in her life easily destroy the elite four and champion on her first try while spamming ice beam on all the fire type pokemon and using a lucario with only fighting and normal type moves against a ghost pokemon finally figuring out 5 turns after she should switch her pokemon, the game shouldnt be that easy to "beat"

i heard you can turn exp. share off so if i ever get the game ill be doing that
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide