Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Season 2 Pony Thread

Creator: Nighthawk December 13, 2011 1:06pm
432 posts - page 23 of 44
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2012 2:23pm | Report
So this is the whole thing about ponys every where, have to say I was shocked first. Then I saw potatisfarfars purple pony in a cap and that was love at the first sight......

Saw someone else asked if its really worth watching, so I will follow up that. Why is this worth watching exactly)
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2012 3:58pm | Report
It is good.
You rarly get that good cartoons today. Most of the stuff on Nick or Disny C. are either rly bad new stuff that deals with some odd/strange (pre-)teen daily stuff or it is just bad with no real care behind it. Thats atleast how i see it. I would not say that i am a big cartoon fan or something but i think i can tell a good form a bad one. Just think about it like this. If they would be robots you wouldn't think about it and just give it a try after reading so much good stuff about it. So thats what i did and well i liked it. No one tells you have to love it. In fact at first i disliked it as i only knew the german version which is rly bad.
TL:DR
Give it a try you can't lose more then 20 mins of your life that you would have used to surf the internet.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2012 4:47pm | Report
I can agree with you on that one, happens that I browse through the Disney channels and cartoon network, most a total **** and the whole teenage dubbed comedy series has gotten way to popular. They are freaking dull as hell, all the good stuff seems to be taken out. Where is ATOM? Justice League, old Lilo & Stitch (new actually works), Medabots, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers hell even the movies seems to get worse and worse. When I browse pass a channel here called kids channel, I actually feel pity for kids having to see such **** they put up there.

Anyway, yeah I consider giving it a try. Can't play any bigger or complicated games on my computer every second week, so there should be plenty of time to fit such a thing in. Also the fact that you also think most of the recent kids shows is totally worthless, make me believe that you all aren't crazy:P Thought that first or it was a joke about something I didn't get.

Got a idea you might like, ask Riot for a pony champ next? A Pegasus/unicorn? I mean we got all bad *** vikings, soldiers, squirrels with bombs/shuriken, guinea pig in a giant robot, a fish kinda thing, giant worm that eats everything. Of course there has to be a pony for the female and guy players that like cute things, right?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2012 8:07pm | Report
Soraka is kinda unicorny. I have decided she needs a 'My Little Twilight Sparkle' skin.

Make this happen, guys.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 2:49am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Soraka is kinda unicorny. I have decided she needs a 'My Little Twilight Sparkle' skin.

Make this happen, guys.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG It'd be so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to Arcana3!

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 8:26am | Report
Other ideas: 'The Great and Powerful Leblanc'.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 11:17am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Other ideas: 'The Great and Powerful Leblanc'.

My idea >;(.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 8:14pm | Report
********, someone made artwork for that long before you talked about it.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 9:38pm | Report
Don't know about that.

+ you can never prove it! Muahhahahha

Oh and:
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 1:49pm | Report
I actually took my time and watched 3 episodes of this show and this **** is............its good. Way better then expected, they should give this to kids rather then the **** going on tv right now.

Hell I'm still not sure if I wanna admit I even liked it.....

Safe to say, I understand what the fuzz is about now

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide