Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Season 2 Pony Thread

Creator: Nighthawk December 13, 2011 1:06pm
432 posts - page 35 of 44
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:01pm | Report
Not a bigger douche than rainbowdash ;).

And you seem to love her.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:07pm | Report
@Potatis

The hilarious thing is, when I first took the pony evaluation test or whatever, it said I was most like AppleJack :P

If I helped you, click that +rep!
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:08pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

@Laron
You're saying that more pixels increases the quality of the pixel? No. You're saying that more pixels increase the quality of the picture. What you're saying is not "Higher quantity of A increases the quality of A" but "Higher quantity of A increases the quality of B" which a totally different statement.

Quantity of A can mean quality of B. However, quantity of A cannot mean quality of A.

Pictures are pixel or points. They always have been so increasing the number of the thing a thing is made of does improve it in the case of pictures. If you don't want to change the "quality" of the pixels themself you can also just make that thing bigger to contain the extra pixel. If you are close the quality will be so high that you can she of what the picture is made :P
In the end more points our eye can see on the same picture do lead to a quality increas unless the extra points are a second picture...but that is a diffrent topic.

Also Pinkie Pie and Twi are the best Ponys. And Derpy of corse everyone loves Derpy.
On second thought Rarity is quite awesome aswell... and fluttershy is sooooo cute not to mention how awesome Rainbow Dashe is same goes for A.J.... almost forgot Luna and Celestia they are also really cool. Hm....so in the ende my fav Pony is.... Lyra...no...Bonbon.... no wait...the Cutie Mark Crusaders... hold on i got it now...Derpy...wait I already said that....ehm... yeah kind of hard to pick a best Pony they are all awesome.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:11pm | Report
Laron, don't even try discussing with Canoas. He might disagree with everyone just for the sake of disagreeing, but you're discussing in a language you obviously can't handle perfectly well. It just won't work out well for you.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:13pm | Report
Rainbow Dash fans are crazy, don't become one of em D:.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:17pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Laron, don't even try discussing with Canoas. He might disagree with everyone just for the sake of disagreeing, but you're discussing in a language you obviously can't handle perfectly well. It just won't work out well for you.

Pffff... If i would do something becaus it is betteer for me. If someone disagrees on somethin he has to prove it to me not do half *** excuses like Canoas tend to do. It might very well be true that my english vocabulary is very limted but this still does not change my point.

@Potatis
So you say I should be Rainbow Das fan?
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:20pm | Report
Nah i say you should clop in till your **** drop.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:21pm | Report
Well, your understanding of the English language will limit your understanding of Canoas post. That alone will cripple your ability to discuss.

You simply won't be able to understand him well enough nor be able to put your points across well enough to argue with him.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:39pm | Report

Nah i say you should clop in till your **** drop.

hmm.... Nah. Does not sound like a great idea. I like my ****. I and my **** are really close. We are B.S.F.F.

Quoted:
Well, your understanding of the English language will limit your understanding of Canoas post. That alone will cripple your ability to discuss.

You simply won't be able to understand him well enough nor be able to put your points across well enough to argue with him.

I think I know where my weak point in the English language are. And it most certainly not the understanding. It is pretty much the same problem in all languages for me.
But maybe I think outside of your box and do not understand what is going on inside.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:32pm | Report
Rainbow Dash sucks. This fact has been proven not only by the EqD polls, but the fact that Pinkie Pie is much better pony.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide